Sexteen

it was nice, having diner with him, and I just have to deal with the thing that I have feelings for him. I know I had to end it, but i just couldnt. I'm in his class, as always, staring out of the window.  I tried to stay away from him, but i get closer to him every time i do that. I'm not listening to what he's saying but i'm just thinking about everything

"Anna" i look up and i see everyone staring at me "are you ok?" I nodd and look at the chalkboard. "wait after class" i roll my eyes and nod. i look away again, and spend the rest of the lesson with staring at the trees outside. as the bell rings, i watch everyone leave the classroom..everyone but me.  as everyone left, he locks the door and walks towards me. I'm leaning on my hands, and I look at him. He sits down on the chair next to me and stares at me. no not staring for like 3 seconds, but staring for like 4 year. "Annastasia" his husky voice interrupts the silence. i do not respond. I lick my lips, bc they are chapped as hell, and I see his eyes go down to my lips. before I know we are like 2 centimeters away from each other. "Shawn" I want to push him away, but before I can do that, he pushes his lips on mine. not wild, not too pussy, but just perfect and passionately. the fucking zoo in my stomach explodes. our kiss feels like 3 hours but we get interrupted by a knock on the door. "damnit" i hear Shawn curse very soft. He stands up and coughs "well Anna, we can discuss the other questions later today" i chuckle as he opens the door, where Mrs. Van Der Wolf is waiting impatient. "Mr. Mendes why did it take so long, you know I don't like waiting" I'm still kind of shocked because of the very passionate kiss, so i just look at them. "and why are you both flushed" Shawn starts stuttering, and gets out a "ow we we're just discussing some answers" she looks at us suspicious. "Mr. Mendes, my office, now"  she says as she walks away. Shawn mouths a sorry and then walks with Mrs. van der wolf to her office. it better be nothing bad. after like 5 minutes, I decide to pack my stuff and go to my locker. as I open my locker and I put my books in it someone grabs my hand. Shawn, no one else has hands like that. "come" he says and he walks towards the cupboard. he closes the door behind me and pushes me up agains the wall. "Shawn, what's up"  he does not answer me, but kisses me, roughly. I moan softly and put my hands around his neck. after i dont know how long I push away and observe him, his lips are swollen and his cheeks are red. his messy hair finishes the picture for; totally fuckable. 

"Can I come over tonight" he ask and I smirk

"you always can"  and I wink as I unlock the door and walk back to my locker. this man has no idea how good he makes me feel.

-

As i get home at 5 , i receive some text messages from Shawn. 

Shawn: i'll be at your place at 7 x

Shawn: if you want or not ;)

you: alright, i'll log in on my netflix account

Shawn: and we can 'chill' too ;) x

you: ugh loser see u

Can he stop making me feel weak asf?

hey VOTE AND COMMENT

BTW I JUST PUBLISHES A NEW BOOK: MR. MENDES (AGAIN) BUT NOW HE'S A P.E. TEACHER! GO READ IT ILY