Eleven

we decided not to go to the zoo, because i'm 'busy'

i love spending time with him, but you know, he 5 year older, and my teacher, it just can't happen

he's driving me home right now, and i can't stop looking at him, he's so damn handsome.

"turn right" i say him, as he follows my orders, we're in my street now.

"turn right again" i say again, we drive in another street, i don't want him to go. 

"turn""let me guess, right?" i chuckle as i nod.

the next turn Shawn understands what i was doing and turns right.

"number 11 right?" i nod, as he parks his car 

I have no idea if my parents are home, i see no car, so i guess it's me and netflix tonight.

i open the door, and shawn does the same

he gets to my side, and stops in front of me.

"well, i guess, see you later, sir" he smiles

"see you later annastasia" 

i want to walk away, but he grabs my hand and pulls me back

"call me if you need any help with school" i giggle and nod.

"Bye" i say, as i wrap my hands around his neck, i bury my head in his neck and enjoy this moment, his hands are around my waist, and we stand there for a few minutes.

I pull my arms back,and pick my bag up

"see you later"

i hear him saying goodbye to me, and i grab my keys, and unlock the door.

-

"Merry Christmas" i get woken up by Rosalinde

christmas morning

my parents flight have been 'cancelled' so i had to celebrate christmas with a bowl ice cream

im so grateful I have a friend like Rosalinde, i told her that my parents aren't home with christmas, and she brought me 2 bowls with icecream. and she slept here. 

we have breakfast togheter, and then she leaves too.

I'm still in my pajamas and start a christmas movie on netflix.

after like an hour, i hear My phone, i have a message. since when do i have friends?

Mr. Mendes; do you have any plans tonight? ;)

                   you; no I don't

Mr. Mendes; be ready at 8, ill pick you up then, and a tip, dont eat anything x

                   you ; okay, see you then

I spend the rest of the day with watching gossip girl and teenwolf. oh and orange is the new black.

at 6 PM I decide to take a shower. I really like showers, but it is always TOO warm or TOO cold, and when you finally find the perfect warmth. its 20 minutes later.

so 30 minutes later, i put a towel around my body.

i walk to my bedroom, and choose for a black tight dress, it stops just above my knee

I never wear dresses, but once in a while isnt a problem i think.

I curl my hair, and put some makeup on, not much more than i usally do. but just some Eyeliner, mascara and ofcourse..highlighter.

when im ready its 15 minutes before 8, so i get my phone and my jacket, and put my black Clarks on.

yes just shoes, i literally HATE heels. they are so uncomfortable, and i'd rather feel comfortable and ugly than uncomfortable and stunning.

I hear the door bell and run downstairs.

"Hey" i say as i see shawn, wearing black jeans and a white shirt. i like it.

"Wow. you look stunning Annastasia" he stares at me as i look away

i dont like compliments. i makes me feel uncomfortable 

'Let's go" i say to break this awkward moment.

-

"this is so good damn" i say, after chewing the last part of my steak. "better than my Big mac last month" he laughs.

after sitting for 5 minutes we ask for the bill, 57 dollar. no way im going to let him pay for me.

"No way, i never let a women pay" he puts down the money and grabs my hand. I roll my eyes and he gives the money to the waitress.

we walk outside to his car but he stops me. he turns me around ands says

"I heard there's a new night club, maybe we can check it out"