four

as my 6th hour is ended, and i walk to my english room. i feel myself cheering up.

i walk into the room,and say Mr. Mendes hello. a warm smile and a hello back leads me to my seat.

"we are not going to do anything with literature today, but with streetlanguage"

if theres one think, i wilL NEVER understand, it is Streetlanguage

"we will get an test about this, what counts 4 times as much as a normal test"

what, thats ridiculous..

he starts telling our class about the meaning of streetlanguage, and the difference between normal and street language.

as the bell rings, and get my stuff togheter, i get pushed my Rosalinde, ugh. sometimes shes just, too...you know...too....happy..

she takes me to Bagels and beans, for a tasty meal. its Friday now so, we have weekend so that means, netflixing.

I have to read te things we learned in english, because, i dont understand any of it.

we also have to learn very chic words.  i dont get any of it, this is literally the first time in years in dont get anything.

-

As i look in the mirror, standing only in lingerie i'm not happy at all.

I've been busy with school lately, and i didnt got time for a night at the gym

I still have my pass, so i decide to go to the sportschool,

i put on a tight leggings, and a black tee.

the pony tail in my hair is messy, but i just let it like this.

i put my phone and my pass in a bag, and step on my bike.

as i get into the building, and checked in, im going to do the leg press first.

i want to get those fattie legs away.

there are like 20 others in here, so its not quiet at all.

i do some excersises and feel my muscles burn. i really needed this.

as i walk to a belly thing, my eyes fall on a muscular boy behind me.

hes wearing a muscle tee, with a short under it.

as he turns around, i reconize him

mr. mendes

i like to see my teacher outside of school.

and dont think weird, but he looks very attractive in this clothes.

i turn around my face fast, because i dont want him to see me like this.

i hear his steps coming closer, but i pretend like i dont hear.

i do some belly excersises

"Anna?" Mr. Mendes asks, and I sit down.

be suprised

"wow Hello Mr. Mendes, what are you doing here" i smile

"just working out a bit, what about you"

"im drinking tea, duh" i roll my eyes and he laughs, with his naked teeth, its so damn cute.

"but i have a question, i dont understand the grammar you explained earlier today, you maybe have some time left to explain me, i dont want to get bad grades"

"yes! ofcourse, i'll make some time free. glad you asked" i smile

he looks from my hair to my feet, and smirks