Fourteen

As i open my eyes and see where i am i kinda freak out.

especially as i see who's laying next to me. naked.

what the.

my teacher.

I just can't do that.

i step out of the bed as silent as possible, but a sore pain between my legs takes over.

i let out a groan of pain and sit down.

"Have I been too rough?" a husky morning voice asks me. so damn hot

what.

no. you need to be kidding me.

if we had sex i might kill myself.

"wait, did we have-" i swallow i feel my cheeks burning

"yes we had" he pulls me back in the bed.

i lost my virginity to my teacher, this can't be happening.

"fuck" i curse.

i stand up and start to get my clothes togheter.

"Annastasia" "wait" he says and he gets out of the bed too.

I look at him, and try not to look down at his private part. "what" i say cursory.

"let me drive you home" i think for a second and nod then. its like 50 minutes walking to my house i guess.

he pulls on his boxers and his pants from yesterday. as he pulls on his shirt on too, I'm dressed too.

we get to the bar to bring back our key and a man behind the desk smirks at us

"did you have a good stay" oh no "oh yes we did" Shawn says and we walk away.

we walk outside and it's pretty cold.

i shiver and walk ahead, I don't remember exactly where we parked the car, but Shawn seems like he did know it.

he opens the door for me and I step in the car. not saying anything.

he starts the car as he sits in the car.

"it's like 15 minutes to my house, so 25 to yours, do you want to grab the things you left at my house first" i shake my head and mumble a no

i just want to go home and watch movies.

I can't believe i just lost my virginity to my teacher. i wanted to wait. and make love with the love of my life. Alcohol is just fucked up.

"Annastas-""stop calling me that, I told you i dont want that" i cut him of.

he looks back at the road and turns right.

I remember the neighborhood now, so we are close to my house.

he turns left after a few minutes and i see my house.

he stops the car and i open the door. i step out of the door and shiver of the pain.

Shawn steps out of the car quickly to help me.

he help me cross the street and walks with me till we are by the front door

i get the key from under the doormat and open the door.

I walk in and turn around. shawns face expression is concerned.

"Shawn"

"Annastasia"

and I close the door, breaking our eye contact.

-

The next week is boring.

just eating ice cream and watching movies.

Elena and I hang out a few times but that's it. she asked me several if i was okay, but i told her i was.

Shawn called me plenty times and texted me like 200 times. I did not answer or open any of it.

we have off till monay, so thats like 2 days left. I wasted my time off.

i had to rest but i did not do that.

I just got out of bed and im sitting on the couch now. I hear someone knocking on my door.

i yell that my mom has to open the door, but i realize that she isnt home. as usual

i stand up slowly and get to the door, i open it but as i see whos standing there I close it again.

Shawn knocks again and i open it.

"I just wanted to give you your stuff" he smiles
goddamn i missed
that smile
i take it from him and he looks at me.
"Are you going to tell them?" he asks
"what" i look at him
"That we had sex" he says it like it's nothing
"about that" I start
"how drunk were we?" i ask
"You were kind of drunk, but I wasn't that drunk, so I remember it" he says
"d-did I enjoy it" I ask, i feel my cheeks turning red and i look at my socks
"I think you did" he smirks at me "I dont think you would
moan my name that loud if you did not enjoy it"
--
Tuesday. 3th hours. 10.59. 1
minute before I have to go to Shawns class.
I did not talk to him anymore, since friday, but i hope it isnt going to be awkward.
as the bell rings and everyone starts getting their stuff together, i feel like im having a mental and physical breakdown.
i walk to his classroom and I look at him, he's wearing a white blouse and black pants.
I just can't believe I have seen him naked.
"Goodmorning Class"'he starts.
he looks around and stops by me.
"hope you all had a great vacation" some people start talking and laughing about the things they have done.
"you can talk about it in other classes, not here,
lets get started, open your book on page 54"
the rest of the lesson is quite normal. we have to work for out own. the only thing is that Shawn can't keep his eyes off me.

xo
not really good
but
vote
and
comment

hope
y'all had a great NYE!