Twelve

the music is blasting when we walk in.

"You are not supposed to get in here, you are still seventeen" Shawn smirks at me and i laugh

"You want something to drink, I pay" i smile at him as he nods

"Wait a second, go sit there, i'll be right there"he points at a lounge place where you have view on the dance floor.

i walk towards the place, try to avoid any contacts with sweaty drunk people.

I sit down and look where he is at.

he stands by the bar, and gives some money. that little devil. i told him i would pay.

he walks to me, with 2 glasses.

"for the lady" he smiles as he sits down and gives me a glass with a pink liquid in it.

"what is it?" i ask and i smell it.

"It's trojka i hope you like it" i take a sip from it, and it tastes a bit like lemonade.

we talk for a while as some waitresses get our glasses and ask if we want some more.

we decide to take a some shots.

a few minutes later they come back, with a few shot glasses and a few bottles of drinks.

"how many shots do you want, you can choose between 1, 2 , 5 or 10" 

"5 please" i say before Shawn could say anything. i think he didnt expect that.

everyone thinks im a good girl, always, but i want to party now. 

i never drink that much, only some wine sometimes with Roselinde, but that's it. never shots or something.

she puts down 10 glasses, 5 each.

she fills them with differents drinks, each another colour. 

"game or just for fun" the waitress asks

"let's make it a game" Shawn smirks and i push him against his shoulder "you know i'm going to win, right?" i laugh, and the waitress puts the 5 glasses in front of us.

"in 5,4,3,2 and 1..go" 

i pick up the first shot as fast as possible and just throw it in my mouth. i swallow it and get the second one. i can feel the alcohol burning in my throat, but i'm not going to lose this time.

the 5th shot is like water on a hot day, lovely. i put it down, and a second later puts Shawn it down.

"you won" the girl points at me.

i laugh and push shawn "told you" he laughs jealous and i can feel the alcohol in my 'way of doin'

"put it on a check, Mendes" he says and the waitress walks back.

"come on mendes, lets see if you can beat me with dancing" i grab his and and pull him towards me. we walk to the dance floor and the music is almost killing my ears, its so loud.

i move my hips with the song. if i would be sober, i would NEVER do that.

"you don't know what you're doing to me anna"  he whispers to me and i giggle.

i raise my hands and just jam a bit idk.

shawn grabs my hips and moves my butt to his crotch. I dont mind. i just go ahead.

as the song ends i turn around and get closer to him "we need more drinks" i scream, to be sure he hears me

we walk to the bar, Shawn places a hand on my hip.

"more shots please" he says, and the man behind the bar puts down a few glasses, and puts more alcohol in it.

we drink more and more, and we dance closer and closer.

i got to the point i am twerking. thats absolutely so slutty.

i think Shawn doesnt mind, with the view of his crotch too close to my ass.

after a few hours, we decide to head home.

we walk outside, and he pushes me to the closest wall in here.

"you don't know how bad i want you right now"

And at that moment he pushes his lips on mine

---

shawn s a dirteeeeeey boy

VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME BYE 

ALL THE LOVE

WHO'S EXCITED FOR #LIVEATMSGMIDNIGHT ?!?!? I AM!!!!!!