Eighteen

we watched the rest of the night movies, and ordered 3 pizza's, because he was hungry. he told me I was not hungry bc I ate already something else. by that sentence I rolled my eyes, and grabbed some pizza too. by the time I ate 6 slices of pizza, I was full. we went to bed, and he our night was just, nice. nothing happened. but his presence was the best thing that could have happened to me.

I open my eyes, and rub in it. I as I roll to my right and do not see Shawn next to my, I feel my annoyance growing. hopefully for him,  he didn't leave. I step out of my bed and  walk to the door. as I want to open it, someone else opens it on the other side. I bump into a big barely covered muscular body. "goodmorning babe" he smirks as he checks my body "looking hot as always"  I giggle. he is only wearing a towel, and trust me, i can stare at it the entire day. "you can also take a picture babe" he grabs my hand and pulls me closer. "I'm hungry"  i mumble. "also a good morning mrs Grumpy" i smile as he takes me downstairs. "I packed your stuff, we are going to swim, remember?" I roll my eyes and nod then. "oh and I made some breakfast, not very special but it's something"  I look at the 2 croissants on the table and fresh orange juice. "aw you are so sweet"  I smile as I sit down. "by the way, I didn't know you had such naughty underwear"''SHAWN NO YOU DIDN'T" I laugh out loud and I stand up. "na-ah, you can see what i chose when we are done swimming" he winks.

-

"SHAWN YOU GRABBED MY UGLY BIKINI" I push him in his belly. as we are changing. yes we are togheter in a changing room. I always do that. "I like it" he smirks. as he unlocks the door. "give me your bag, I'll put it in a locker already" wait how can he be that fast?!!

I lock the door as he steps out and put on my bikini top. it's black with lace. not special. it's a little small, but it's okay. I'm glad my period ended, because i hate swimming while im on my period. as Im fully changed i step out of the cabin, and search for the lockers. I walk to the next row, and see Shawn. he's wearing black swimshorts, and it looks so so good. I pinch him in his back and he turns around. his eyes meet mine,and he looks at my body after that. "looking fine girl" he smirks as he rests his big hand on my waist. he puts the last thing in the locker and then locks it. "let's go, babygirl" I like it when he gives me these names. it makes me feel so special.

-

hahaha idk what to write lmao so let's skip the swimming thing

-

I sit down on the couch. I'm ignoring Shawn. he choose a red lacy thong and a red bra. he's so dirty. "babe, don't ignore me right now" he smirks as he pulls me closer. I don't want that, I have to play angry. he knows i am not. a little giggle leaves my mouth. i grab on the couch so i can't get closer. he gets closer to me, and then places his hands on my butt. he lifts me and I put my legs around him in reflex. he walks toward the kitchen and puts my on the counter.

he knows it..He drives me insane,he is someone who starts slow and passionate (a bit teasing) and finishes it rough (sometimes). You were frustrated, not that you didn't want to have sex with him, but he was so awfully slow to take it a step further.

"Shawn" You groans in his ear as he kisses your special spot under your ear.

"Hmm baby girl ?" The vibrations of his voice hit your ear and you shudders. He slowly detached himself from you and looked into your eyes. His eyes are filled with lust and you could just imagine how helpless you looked.

He didn't say anything but grabbed your shirt and just pulled it over your head throwing it somewhere in the room next was your jeans he unbuttoned it perfectly and slid it down your legs-

Slowly.

When he undressed you (except for your underwear), he smirked and you blushed.

He started to undress himself, first to go was the shirt he teased you with a slow strip tease.

Slowly he pulled the shirt up almost painfully.

When he finally threw away the clothing which had covered his chest you begins to squirm where you sat, saying you were turned on was an understatement- you were getting hotter and hotter each second that passed.

He finally started unbuttoning his trousers, slowly pulling on the zipper and pulling the piece of clothing down, throwing it to the rest of the clothes which were splayed all over the room.

He stands there in his underwear and he looked hot- I follow the lines of his six pack with my finger, and his boxers are filled nicely- you can see his bulge through them.

He comes closer again, breathing his hot breath on your bodies he started kissing down on your chest. He unclips your bra and lets it slip down to the floor.

"Annastasia, did I tell you how beautiful you are?"

He keeps on kissing your tummy until he reached your underwear. You didn't know why he had stopped but you were frustrated that he had, but before you could even blink he had ripped them off.

"SHAWN!" You shouted,but i hold my hand in front of my mouth fast.he ignores is.

He slowly gets up and kisses your lips, it is a passionate kiss and you can't wish for more.

He slowly lets his hand wander between your legs and began to rub you. You let out whimpers and little moans. He continued to tease you, putting more strength into it and suddenly it was like he didn't even touch you at all.
He becomes faster and so did your moans, but just before you came he pulled his hand away and looked at you smirking

"Ready?" He asked and you smiled

"Yes."

you purred and with that he pulled down his boxers and settled himself between your legs.

He spread your legs to have a better angle and just when you wanted to say that he should hurry he pushed into you at full strength.

You were a moaning mess after seconds making him groan.

"Shawn" you moaned.

"Yes, baby girl" he teased and slows down.

"Please keep going, Daddy! Don't stop...F..Fuck!" you screamed. by the time he hears the word 'daddy' come out of my mouth He picks up pace again and slammed into you at an inhuman speed.

"Harder, Shawn, harder!" You scratches his back because of the pleasure and all it just motivated him to slam into you harder.

Soon you felt wrecked- you kept on moaning and you couldn't stop.

"Baby girl...I think I'm coming," he whispered in your ear.

"Then come, Daddy, come with me," and with that the two of you came together. You rode out the orgasm, panting hard.

"That was...amazing," he said and you nodded.

"Second round?" he asked

"you are so naughty,but no i'm going to shower" you said with a smirk.

"togheter?" he said and laughed.
I shake my head "ÿou can ygo and clean the kitchen" I wink and walk upstairs

---

yoooo this i bad, but the smut isn't mine, so creds to my personal smut writer ahhaha bye.

there's going to happen more next chapter!! VOTE AND COMMENT