Seventeen

I open my door and I smile. the most attractive man is standing in front of me. I'm wearing my yoga pants and an oversized shirt. because why not. I always sleep in that. "Damn I would love to rip that pants of"  Shawn says as I walk to the kitchen. i roll my eyes and wiggle my hips more, As we are in the kitchen he pushes my against the counter. "I can bend you over this counter right now and take you here" he groans in my ear, and I decide not to do this slutty anymore. I make some popcorn and two cans of beer. "ho ho, young lady, you are not allowed to drink on that age"  i giggle "well,  you are not my dad, right?""i'd rather be your daddy" i roll my eyes. sometimes he's just so horny. I sit down on the cough, and start netflix. we choose the movie easy A, I heard it's a funny movie. I'm eating almost all the popcorn, because I'm nervous. "Don't be so nervous babe, come here" he puts down the bowl with popcorn and pulls me closer to him. "you know maybe we can go to the swimming pool tomorrow?" he asks, pulling me on his lap. I nod and tell him that's a good idea. 

as the movie ends, I turn myself around, facing Shawn now. my legs are on both sides of his legs, and I look him right in his eyes. "you know you're driving me crazy, right?" I lick my lips and get closer to his lips, I head down to his neck and start leaving wet kisses. little moans are leaving Shawn's mouth as he places his hands on my ass. I end just under his ear. and I hear him shiver. I suck hard on it, leaving a purple spot. "Oh, I know" I whisper and i try to get off him, what does not work. he pushes me on my back on the cough and grinds onto me. I hook my legs around his waist as he pushes his lips on mine. I'm on my period so hooking up isn't the best choice. I push him on on his back and start kissing him again. I take of his shirt, breaking our kiss for a second. I can't get over his beautiful body. I leave a trail of wet kisses behind on his body, getting lower every time. I work with my hands on his belt, and as I get him off, I slide down his jeans, very slow. "Come on Ann" he tries to get out of his pants, as i put his hands above his head. i'm the one in charge now. you can see his member growing by seconds. I take of his jeans as he tries to get of my shirt. I slap his hands away, as I take my shirt of. very slow, teasing him. "Anna, please" he begs as i get back to his hard on. I palm his hard over his boxer and he shivers. "Do it,  or i'll just finish myself" I roll my eyes, and ignore me. as I took of his boxers, his hard member sprung free. I take it in my hand and start going up and down "Anna" he moans, louder everytime.  I get my head to his cock, and give a little kiss on the side. a vibration goes through his body as I do that. as I lick the tip, and start to get deeper. he grabs my head. i'm sitting on my knees on the floor, while he sits on the edge of the cough, with his head thrown back. "faster babygirl" he takes a breathe between every word. I swirl my tongue around him, Shawn's hands are pushing my head deeper and i try to follow his rhythm. "god damn, i'm going to" before he could end his sentence i suck some harder on his swollen tip,and he releases. loud moans are filling the room, as his warm liquids are filling my mouth. I decide to swallow, and then get up again. Shawn's head is flushed, with some sweat on it. it's so damn hot. "damn, Annastasia, have you done this before" I look at the ground and shake my head. "do you watch porn or something?" he smirks at me. I shake my head and then lifts me. I sit on his lap again. "you are so damn good" he licks his lips as I lay my head on his shoulder. (thank you for writing this smut for me !)  

yooo

what do you think.? leave it in the comments, and don't forget to vote too, ily ♥♥♥ 

x P