Ten

I open my eyes and try to move, but something is holding me.

I see myself lying next to someone, who's holding me tight.

what the -

as I realize it's Mr. Mendes I sigh in relieve. wait what. I'm sleeping next to my teacher.

I try to get out of his tight grip, but I can't.

I hear him yawning, as he opens his eyes.

now I notice he's not wearing a shirt, because the blanket is just over his Belly button.

he looks hella fine for a 22-year-old man.

"like what you see?" he asks with a raw morning voice.

I smile as I nod.

"have I told you that you look fucking hot in my shirt" I giggle of his word choice 'fucking hot'

"yes you told me that yesterday night"

he grabs the remote control and turns on the tv in his room

"your television didn't work, right" I smirk at him

he blushes as he nods "yes it didn't work in the other room, and I wanted to take you out, on a date"

I decide not to answer on the date thing. I like it how it is now.

"you know" he starts "I got some free zoo tickets, do you want to go with me" he smiles sweet

"aw! am I going to meet your parents, the giraffes" I laugh as he gives me a teasing push "hahaha yes of course" I get my pillow and slap him back, no one pushes me

"oh no little -" he gets his pillow, and slaps me too, but very soft, because he's stronger than me.

I end up sitting on him, with my legs on both sides of him. with a pillow above my head, to hit him.

"I win, you lose" I smirk, as I see him thinking.

in a fraction of a second he grabs my waist with two hands, and turns me around. now I'm lying on my back, and Shawn is laying above me.

he gets closer with his head and whispers "I'll never lose love"

I'm just too paralyzed to say something, that's the hottest thing someone ever said to me.

Shawn, still laying on me, looks at me, as I look at the tv. lmao I'm so weird, and notice he's only wearing boxers damn.

he rolls back as he notices my eyes on his boxers "haha sorry it was warm, and I took it off, hopefully you don't mind"

oh no I don't, believe me.

"Haha no, it's okay, your right, it was warm last night"

"if you took my shirt off, I wouldn't mind either"

--

SHAWN IS GETTING DIRTY, NAUGHTY LITTLE BOY

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THANX FOR ALL THE LIKES AND VOTES FROM THE LAST CHAPTER,

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO PUBLISH ANOTHER PART THIS WEEK.

intickeVpT