Fifteen

after i finished my homework i close my laptop. The past few weeks were horrible. I haven't talked to Shawn yet. and i still don't have my stuff back. after a long discussion with myself i decide to get my stuff back.

I put one some vans and put on a hoodie. I look like a dead fish now, but I don't care. 

It's like 20 minutes on my bike to Shawn, so while im biking, i can think about what i'm going to say.

as I see the apartment complex, it's feel my cheeks warm up. I can't be that nervous, right?

as I stand in front of his door, and I want to knock, I hear a woman laughing. no . it better not be his new girlfriend 

I decide to knock anyway, and i hear someone walking to the door.

as the door opens, I hear Shawn gasp. 

"Anna" he says quiet

"hey, I wanted to pick up my stuff" i say, he didn't look away from me for a second.

"Ah okay, My family is here, so don't fright if you see 3 others in the room hah" he laughs awkward. i hang my jacket on the coat rack.

he lets me and walks in front of me to the living room.

as i walk in all the eyes are on me

there is a women, I think his mother, and a man. I think his father.

there's also a girl, i think shes like 15 or 16 year old (i know that's not her real age dont worry) 

"So this is my mother, my father and my sister" they all smile at me

they stand up and shake my hand, and tell them who they are. they all seem nice.

"i'm going to get my stuff" i didn't wanted any of this.

I walk to his bedroom and see my stuff, laying on dresser, perfectly folded.

I put it in my bag as I hear aaliyah talking to shawn "So shawn, you have a girlfriend"  she says

"'she's a student from one of my classes, and I helped her with some stuff, nothing more" 

"and why is her stuff in your bedroom" she says "sshh, talk quiet" he says and i hear them mumble.

I close my bag and walk in again, pretending like i have not heard any of it.

"So yeah, i gotta go" i say, with a fake smile

"what, no" aaliyah starts "do you want a drink, Shawn offer this girl a drink" and shes pushes shawn in his side.

he chuckles and nods then "Anna, you want something to drink?" his eyes stand nervous, and afraid. 

one cup of tea isn't a big deal, right? it's cold outside, so I can warm up a bit.

I nod and he smiles "you can sit there with my parents, If you want to, I'm sorry if they are going to interrogate you" 

I walk the the empty chair and sit down "So, Anna" the Woman named kared asks

"tell me something about yourself" 

-

"I really gotta go, It's almost dark, and I have to bike on a road with no lampposts""oh honey, Shawn will take you home, Don't you?" Karen smiles at me.

oh no. please not.

Shawn nods and stands up 

I smile fake at her and thank them for their hospitality.

I grab my bag from the floor and put on my coat.

we walk downstairs and walk to the car, no one is saying something

he opens the door on my side and i step in.

as he steps in and closes the door he looks at me.

"Anna, what's up" I look at my feet

"Anna""just take me home" I say quiet and i look up.

he's staring at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I shake my head.

he starts the car and drives to my house, he stopped talking. 

as we are in my street I look at him.

"We can't do this" i say and he stops driving as he is in front of my house.

"What do you mean, we can't do this"

i swallow "you are my teacher, I'm your student" 

I see him thinking

"I know" he says, quietly "let me take you out, one more time" "Then we can decide what we are going to do" I nod.

"let's do that"

-

I hear the door bell ring, and walk to the door.

it's friday , and I have never been so nervous for this date. I'm wearing a long black tight dress with black heels. I haven't talked to Shawn in school. and I'm glad, I dont want to regret saying goodbye to him tonight.

yes, I decided that i'm going to move on, we can't be together. it's illegal. I graduate next year, and then I move to Manchester. to do an education to lawyer. it's  4 hours to drive to London, so that's not going to work out.

I open the door and I see Shawn with a bouquet of roses in shit right hand. his jaw drops

"wow Anna, you look absolutely amazing"

I smile as he gives me the bouquet "ah shawn, you didnt have to do that" he chuckles

"but I wanted to" 

I tell him im going to put the roses in a vase. and I walk in.

"damn really good" I know he's walking behind me and i decide to ignore him.

as I put it in the vase I lock the door behind me.

"Let's have fun" 

vote and comment!!!