Sex Is Just A Word - #1

Aaron Tyler Quinn, CEO of Quinn Industries Inc. is talented in many aspects of life especially sex he's had a lot of practice, however our sexy as hell Mr. Arrogant doesn't believe in relationships or any emotions for that matter.

He believes to his very core that sex is just a need, a physical necessity and getting some has never really been a problem for our egotistical millionaire..that is until he finds himself helping his new, feisty neighbor up off the ground. O oh Mr. Arrogant, looks like you've met your match because emotions, relationships and connections mean everything to Charlie. It all starts with a challenge, to get her into his bed without the messy emotions, or so he thought.

She drove him crazy with all sorts of frustration as he became obsessed with all things Miss Reed...

Author's Note: I can't describe the happiness I felt when I came to know that Cynthia has published this series again. She is writing the third part and editing the first two parts so even though the first two parts are completed they are not published due to certain reasons. She keeps on updating so you can keep up with her updates or just wait and read the story when it's completed.

Haters suck, don't they?

Too bad hate always loses.

Anyway, anyone who is interested in a long series of romance with thriller and suspense (a little) with a twist of erotica then this is a go to.

Well, I think this series is a must read, Cynthia fucking slays.

It's written by 'TheSinnersChurch' aka 'Cynthia'.

Status: Ongoing. Though undergoing editing so wait isn't that long.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!