Forgotten Secrets

Juliet is surprised with a trip home when her brother announces his wedding. When she returns home, Juliet's forgotten secrets suddenly emerge along with the glowing ember of passion for a man that isn't her fiance.

Will Juliet risk her future for a glowing ember she once had? Or will she follow the carefully planned life she currently leads? A delectable story you won't be able to put down!

Author's Note: You know when you open a book and you just know that it's going to awhhesome, yeah this is one of those books. I have just started reading this and I'm like in love though sadly I have to update my own books so I'll be reading it very slowly, but s'cool.

Anyway this is the kind of typical cliche romance book, but that's not in a bad way it is very cute. The name of male female protags are Romeo & Juliet, now some of you might think it's mediocre but I think it's lovely <3

Also, the author is amazing; as a writer and as well as a person. She made me a graphic and I was supposed to check out her book as payment but adding it here was not part of the deal, I'm doing that because she deserves it.

Trust me, check this book out, you'll be engrossed in a matter of seconds :)

Status: Ongoing.

It's written by xfakingasmilex aka 'Stephanie'. 

Don't forget to Vote and Coment if you've read it! 

ALSO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS, I'M SERIOUSLY ON CLOUD 9 LIKE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE UGH LOVE EVRYONE OF YOU X