+ 12 Spilt +

Amelia takes in a deep breath then sighs.

"I'll start at the beginning..."

She then explains everything to me, leaving me shocked on the spot. I'll save you his bad speech and sum up what she said.

I'll put it bluntly.

I was Brady's twin sister, we looked exactly the same and it was why we could communicate.

He has known me in like my memory wipe as a kid.

Always he had hated me because I got to escape the crows nest when he had to stay and I was the prophecy. He thought he was, but was proven wrong.

He had been plotting for me to fail the prophecy so that he could be the subject, but Amelia ruined it.

He even made my inner soul Raven escape and attack demons so that they would hate me.

Raven was another subject. She was my split personality, always waiting to escape. She was an angry hybrid that destroyed everything. She was evil.

I had to complete a prophecy to get rid of her, he told me the prophecy planned out my whole life. But he had already tampered with it since his birth.

He wasn't supposed to be alive, but he was.

He hated me because I got all the attention.

"So basically he wanted to kill me...and you guys are okay with it?" I question Amelia and Stacy.
They don't answer and I continue.

"I'm still confused here. He just said he HATED me. He wanted to kill me!" I say hoping they fill me in.

"I thought he cared about me, so I went along with it. Obviously I was wrong." Stacy says sighing.

"I felt bad for him, then I met you and heard about you. Heard your story, when he didn't share any information on him. I went along with it, but I had to break some rules." She says smirking.

"Well we have to go after him." I say.

"Why?"

"He still wants me dead, somehow I feel this whole not being the chosen one thing isn't over. Plus I need to get Raven out, which means I need to complete the prophecy."

"Alright, I guess that's the second stop on our journey then." Amelia says

"What's the first stop?" I ask and Amelia looks over at Stacy who also grins.

"Just some old friends, you can meet them...if you keep up." And with that Amelia jumps up and dashes trough the woods with Stacy following.

I follow sprinting to catch up. A grin spreading on my face.

This journey isn't over.

It won't be over till Raven is.....

The end...for now.

-------

So there ya have it! The end, for now. I'm writing an epilogue and a release date for the second book.

I know some of you hate this book and think it's stupid, but I'm hoping at least one person likes it and will read the second one!

Until next chapter!

-Jovie