EPILOUGE

"We are here." Amelia says catching her breath from the run.

'Here' was an old shack like building in the middle of a swamp.

"Is shrek about to walk out of that shack with donkey his side?" I ask and Stacy laughs.

"No, we just need some help from a friend, come on let's go inside." Amelia says and we follow into the building.

It smelt of dust and pine. The only furniture was a chair and sitting in is was a person.

He looked to be around our age and held his hands together.

"Arthur. We need you to say Aprils prophecy."

What?! I get to listen to my own life story.

"This will change some thing, and with the boy living the prophecy could fail." A whisper like voice draws out.

"Please Arthur, she needs to know." Amelia pleads.

"Alright, I warned you" the boy smiles and opens his hands. An eye rests in the middle of each palm, almost making me gag. He clears his throat then continues.

"April May Cesire. Raven has always been a part of you, influenced your choices until finally surfacing. Now she will be constantly trying to surface, your willpower will have to be strong in order to keep her down. On the winter solstice next year your life rests on a single choice. Demon, human, and Faire will collide in a war. Your decision will test your friendship. Your other with be there, the one who changed everything that was written out for you. Life and death will be decided for you, next year."

That's it. One year.

One year and everything will change, well it already is.

Amelia interrupts my thoughts.

"Arthur, that's not the right prophecy, what happened to-" Arthur cuts her off

"It already changed. Brady changed it right after leaving you guys. Everything he does can change it, but now..." he hesitates with a look of concentration. "Everything he does won't change this one....next year one twin will die. And one will live."

------

Boom!

I finished! Yay! I'm going to go through this book this weekend and add detail and chapters and edit it.

I'll try to let you know when the second one will be out soon!

Thanks for reading!

-Jovie