You Say What?

I'd been shocked from the news for ages. But i loved every moment of being with Jason. Even the part where Sky's face was totally awesome. Oh that girl was in for a treat. I sat in my room, thinking. I laughed to myself, thinking of how last week Jason had brought me flowers, only to look shocked when Daniel and David  both ran from my room, after seeing the spider in my bathroom. They had completely destroyed the flowers in Jason's hand. I don't think i'd ever laughed so much. Jason now worked by my side at My and Taylor's mechanics shop. It made me laugh, how attached we had become. I smiled, even though no one could see it. The sunrise was floating in my room, everything was perfect.  I walked into the closet, finding some tennis shorts and a green Nike vest top to match the green stripes on the sides of the shorts. I walked down to the gym.It was a large room, with a treadmill for each of us, my one was chrome red. We each had a rowing machine, cycle machine, boxing bag and weights. All  of mine red, as it was my favourite colour.

"Hello boys" i said smirking as i walking into the gym. The music was off and the only people in there was Taylor, Sam and Adam. Taylor's eyes widened at my little shorts. "Oi! Taylor! get your sweaty towel off my Lovely Treadmill!" I laughed. I walked to my treadmill. " 11.5" i said to it and it started up and slowly went to 11.5. I laughed, keeping the pace while the boys couldn't even get to 10 without nearly falling off.

"Wow Calla! Calm down!" Taylor laughed. I was sprinting way faster than the boys, when Jason comes in, in his board shorts and vest top. I slowed the treadmill down, getting off to hug him. He chuckled hugging me back. I then went into the cupboard, and got out my boxing gloves. I laughed pretending to have a boxing match with Taylor, who i hit in the stomach, and he picked me up, and rubbed his sweaty towel in my face. I gagged, going to the boxing bag with Jason. he held it while i punched. It had been a hour, and all the boys were in there, all sweating. I was lucky, i didn't sweat as much as them. 

"Hey Calla?" David said smiling.

"Yeah?" I said, stopping boxing and looked at him. 

"You look like you need to cool down" He said, getting off the treadmill and coming to see me. He walked faster towards me, and i suddenly got his plan. 

"No! David No!" I screamed as I ran away. I ran straight into Daniel, who grinned, glancing between me and his brother. He picked me up, as i screamed and laughed over his shoulder. I looked to see everyone laughing too. David and Daniel opened the door, revealing the swimming pool just beyond. I screamed, hitting Daniel's back, but he laughed, chucking me in the pool effortlessly. They all burst with laughter, as i surfaced, laughing too. David and Daniel both stuck out a hand, to pull me up. 

"Actually" I said taking their hands. " Its quite warm" I laughed, pulling them into the water too. They laughed, splashing me. 

"I Am SOO getting you back!" David laughed. Jason came into the pool, pulling off his vest top. Soon we were all in the pool splashing. I got out, shivering from the cold. I grabbed a towel, going to get changed again. 

"Hello Calla" a voice said as i opened the door. I screamed, seeing who it was. My brother, Sean was sat on my bed, looking calmly at me. I shuddered, not from the cold, from the feeling he gave me. 

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.

"What do you mean? Im here to get my little sister back" I said, placing fake hurt on his face.

"No you don't. You wanted me gone. Why would you want your only sister, the one you hated, back?"

"Because we need you. The pack isn't the same without you. Father sent me. Asked for one last request. That you stay where you are. There's been rogues in this area. He wants you to go to the pack house, and kill them. If you do this, your welcome in the family again, if not, we will kill you. Oh and by the way, the rogues have a new toy. Its a gun what makes you ill. Don't get hit and you will live. Simple" He said innocently.

"Why don't you do it if its so easy?" i snapped.

"Oh i didn't say its easy, Calla, I said it was simple. Your the female, with the best training. There's no one else who our father trusts. If you were to kill them, your mate Stephan would accept you." I said, staring at his fingers.

"Stephan isn't my mate. Jason is. The guy downstairs, who is now running up the stairs to save me" I smirked.

"How is that possible?" He said angrily.

"Simple, i'm not Alpha, you have no hold on me, My mate is who ever i choose, and my family is here" I smiled. Jason burst through the door, growling.

"Hush, Jason. Hush. This is my brother. No need to get angry" I soothed. He straightened up, standing at my side for protection.

"So this is the mate then?" Sean said with distaste.

"Yeah. So you better back off. Or i'm sending him for your throat" i threatened. 

"I think i've stayed long enough. So long Calla. I hope you live" he said, getting up off the bed and blowing me a kiss. He jumped out the window, disappearing across the lawn. I hugged Jason, and i knew he heard the whole of our conversation. 

"I have to do it Jason, or they will come for me" I said.

"I know you do, Calla, I'll be with you the whole way" he said softly.

"Mates"

"Mates" i kissed him, and he left so i could get changed. He really was my perfect mate. I didn't like putting him in danger, but i knew he would wouldn't back out now. We were in this. The whole pack.