Stubborn isn't she?

I woke up, disappointed that the best sleep i'd ever had had ended. I took off the covers, remembering what happened yesterday. I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck. In slowly slid out of the bed and went to take a shower. It felt strange, not having the twins around. The silence made me sad, but i knew there was no chance of me being able to leave. As i dried my hair, Cole's mother entered the room, smiling. 

"The boys are training today, your welcome to join them if you like" she beamed. I was one of those girls who wouldn't give in if there was a competition, so i went straight ahead and decided to train. she looked at me, laughing. "Won't Cole and the boys be in for a surprise" then she hurried off into the wardrobe. She came back with some short nylon shorts and a tank top. I smiled placing them on. She laughed, making me turn around, then did my hair once again. All of it had fallen out. I fell asleep at 1 o clock in the afternoon yesterday and had woken up at 8 o clock this morning. she placed it in a tight bun and gave me some sunglasses to put on. "They will make you look cooler"

"Ok, lets go!" i said, taking her hand and walking to the door. She pulled away, looking at me.

"Oh i'm not training today. This is my children's pack, not mine" i nodded and walked out to the huge garden backed up by trees. I saw them all fighting in the garden, near the forest. I didn't shift, because i wanted to jog and box first. I took out my Ipod and walked over to the guys while picking a song. 

As i approached, they all stopped and stared. Even Cole. I just stared at them back, then went to stand at Cole's side. He looked at me, while i stood there laughing.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, breaking my laughter. 

"I'm training. Your mother said it was ok. What's wrong, afraid i'll beat you at a fight because my boys trained me?" i laughed. This really annoyed him. He knew how my boys always hugged me and laughed around with me. He knew i was closer to them.

"Your MINE. Those boys aren't your pack anymore. I am. So I suggest you forget about them" he said firmly. I just glared at him. 

"Well that's a shame because i'm going to go see them today. You can't expect me not to see my pack. I'm not that madly in love with you yet" i said smugly. 

"Oh no your not!" he said, picking me up and walking back to the house. I screamed again, hitting him. I heard his mother gasp when she saw us. As he turned, i saw that she was scowling at him.

"Where are you taking her?" she said firmly. 

"To her room" he said angrily. She stepped in the way of the stairs and glared again. I wanted to shout out Woo go Cole's mother! you tell him!, but thought it was just get me in more trouble. 

"No your not" she said firmly. "Whats happening sweet pea?" She said, walking behind him to my face to talk to me. I loved this woman!

"Well, um, I wanted to go to my pack of guys, to tell them about here, and Cole won't let me" i said innocently, grinning when she glared at Cole, who laughed at my innocence, even though he was still angry. I continued. "And i sorta wanted them to be able to join the pack, i promise they won't be any trouble, but I mean like i can't just leave my pack" I continued with the innocence. I walked back round to Cole and started glaring again. 

"Don't you think that if you  had a sister, and she mysteriously went missing and only told you that she found her mate, that you would worried?" she said. 

"I would be worried. But i'd be more worried if something happened to my mate when she was gone" he said. i had to admit, this was a fair point, but his mother's so trumped his. "Fine, she can go, but I want her with someone" He said. It seemed reasonable.

"Um. Can you put me down now?" i said, and he laughed, all anger gone, and placed on my feet. "so who's my accomplice?" i said, grinning.

"I would say me, but i have Alpha business, so i'm sending my brother, Connor. He's not going on patrol, so it should be fine" He said. Cole walked to the door, and called out Connor's name. I gasped when I saw Connor. He was nothing like this brother, he was darker. His facial expression showed no sign of happiness. His hair was darker, and his eyes were a dark blue. Everything about him was dark. even his clothes. I shuddered.

"Is there someone else who can accompany me? Someone less.... Scary" i said gulping after. This guy was really scary. Cole laughed and Connor's firm, scary face disappeared. He seemed much happier now he was smiling, which made me feel a little better. 

"One request. For each of you" Cole announced. "Calla, I want you to change, it will make me feel better that you are wearing something less.... revealing when around people other than my family. And Connor. You are not to touch my mate. She may not be marked, but shes still mine. No one else can touch her, including you. One look what you don't like, i want to hear about it" He said, getting into Connor's face and tapping his temple. I knew what he meant. Pack frequency. I sighed, going upstairs to change, only to find Connor following. I went into my room, shutting the door before he could reach it and locking the door. I went to my wardrobe for the first time. I took out some camouflage cropped trousers and a black tank top. I looked like I was from the army. I laughed, walking downstairs. Connor followed close behind, making me self-conscious. 

We got to the pack house and was greeted by Jason. i smiled smugly, as Jason kissed me on the cheek as a welcome. I could see the Connor wasn't with us, he was talking to Cole. I would get so told off when i got back. I laughed, walking inside with Jason. I told him everything, every detail. He laughed. 

"Sure was a busy day yesterday Calla" he said. 

"Yeah. I asked if you could come live with us. I feel a bit lonely not waking up to the twins in my room" i laughed, watching the twins do their weird high five. 

"Sure. But we can't just abandon our house. How about we just get rid of our border, so we become a pack, but we keep our houses" he reasoned. I nodded. After the hour was up, the situated time I had to see my pack, what i had bargained anyway, we went back to the Krypton's mansion. I explained our agreement to Cole and he looked at Jason. 

"You know what we gotta do?" Cole asked. 

"yeah" Jason said, and they both walked outside. Cole's mother came to my side, to stop me from following. 

"What's going on? What are they going to do?" I asked, scared. I saw them changed to wolves, sizing each other up. I knew what was happening. They were fighting for the role as Alpha. I moved quickly, so no one could stop me and I ran to them. They stopped growling when they saw me come between them.

"I will not have you fight. You will have to share the land. This way if you fall out, then you still have your land. Isn't that more reasonable?" I said. I could hear the Alpha in my voice. And no one argues with the Alpha, even if they are a Alpha themselves. I meant business. They shifted, looking at me. 

"No one ever shares land Calla" Jason said. 

"Well you do" i said stubbornly. Jason walked over to Cole to stand by his side.

"Stubborn isn't she?" he mocked. I growled and he laughed some more. "Calm down Calla, I think your Alpha is getting a bit too bit for her boots" i stopped growling, and started laughing. I walked up to Cole, hugging him, even if I only came to his shoulders. I knew exactly what he was thinking. It wasn't about Jason, or the pack. It was that I should change clothes because i smelt of another pack. I sighed, but then grinned. I knew exactly what I was going to wear. 

I walked upstairs, getting changed for a third time. I placed on some jean shorts, as it was a hot summers day, and tank top. This would drive Cole's wolf crazy, and I wanted to make him have to rein back his control. i was testing him. i walked downstairs, beaming at him as his eyes popped open at my bare legs. I heard him growl in content. His eyes going black, his wolf taking over. Then his eyes went back to blue, and he sat back more relaxed. I laughed, walking away, to sunbathe outside with his mother. My wolf loved seeing him like that, but my human side loved testing his patience. It was ok then, but I could make him mark me soon enough. Not that I wanted him to. I wanted him to try, so I could show him how hard to was going to be getting me to be marked. I wasn't letting him get away with it that easy.