Epilogue- part 2

We had planned this confrontation for weeks. I was going to give Cole one last message before i left for my training with Ren. I was going to train with Ren's master, who would teach me all i needed to know. I knew what to do. 

"You ready?" Leo said, looking at me, while standing next to Ren and a couple of other guys were standing around, waiting for me. 

"As i'll ever be" i said, smiling and walking up to them. we walked gracefully outside, and we shifted, taking off to the forest as quickly as we could muster. we couldn't miss Cole. He is going out at 5:00 and we need to intersept him quickly. We couldn't be seen. I felt my white fur brush leaves and ferns, making it a grey colour. It could disguise me! I let out a whine, hoping they would stop. The only trouble with rogues, was that they had no pack frequency. They stopped, turning around. I looked up at them and rolled into the grey dust underneath me, giving my fur a grey/red tinge. I wasn't sure it would work. 

Once i had finished, i looked like a different wolf. We used wet mud and bark to mask my scent, but i didn't put as much as they liked. I wanted Cole to know it was me. I now looked like a normal brown wolf, unlike my royal wolf i have. 

We snuck through the trees once again, each alert, running sneekily and fast, like a bullet, silent but fast. We reached the destination. I saw the break in the trees. Here i come, Cole, i thought to myself. I crouched down to the ground, and bellied along the floor, making my way to the house. I saw a face at the window of the house. Luckily, it was Cole's, as he had taken to the house in the village. Right. Near. That. Girl. She made me want to scream! She was stealing my mate, and when it came to mates, the females are just as possessive if they feel that its threatening their relationship. 

I looked back up at the window. Cole had left the window and i listened out for him. He was walking down the stairs. I listened to his thoughts. He was going to leave. Perfect. Wow, i really have gone bad. That's not really what i was aiming for, but i will do what it takes. 

I walked to the door, and waited for the door to open. A couple of minutes later, the door opens, and Cole walked out calmly, and jumped when he saw the strange wolf sitting by his door, giving him puppy dog eyes. 

"Are you lost, little wolf?" he chuckled. He didn't even smell to check. Perfect. I whimpered in agreement. He bent down to my level, and looked me in the eyes. His face frowned, and he looked at me strangely. He knew. 

"It would help me, if you shift" he said, looking at me, amusment spreading over his face. I growled a bit, and he raised a eyebrow.

"What did i ever do to you?" he said, a smile on his face. I growled some more, then shifted, showing him my human. I smiled at his surprised face, and he looked scared, almost.

"Miss me?" i mocked, crossing over my arms, making my black rogue catsuit move with me. He didn't answer, his mouth was just open. I tutted, and walked behind him, leaning up to whisper in his ear. "Of course not" he shivered at my closeness, and i made sure to make him uncomfortable. I felt some guilt. Maybe i was too harsh.

"Why are you here, Calla? I thought you wanted nothing more to do with me?" he said, sounding irritated with me. 

"I am here because i promised, and i never break a promise" i said. Then i whispered even lower, to make sure the rogues couldn't here me. "And i want my mate back. I'm not out for revenge like these guys, its a act. I want you back, just me and you. Mates, remember? No one else" i whispered. It truely wasn't my aim to hurt Cole more than i had, it was a act, to get the training needed to indure my queenhood. It sounds selfish, but there would be no way i'd get Cole to give me life threatening training. He cheated, i knew that, but forgiveness was what was needed, not revenge. God i'm starting to sound like a saint. 

"Your forgiving me?" he said, surprised. I put my finger to my mouth quickly, and pushed him inside the house. The house had a secrecy charm on it, so no one would hear anything we said. I asked the pack healer in the kingdom to cast it for me. The rogues didn't know.

"yes i'm forgiving you. There's no point fighting. It's killing us both. In a couple of years we will be killed if we are not by each others side. we are stronger together. Someone put us together for a reason, am i right?" i said, slurring my words from how fast i was saying it. 

"Is this a trap?" He said, looking at me suspiciously. I smiled and shook my head. 

"No Cole, no its not. I love you, and i don't want to lose you again" i said, hugging him tightly, tears welling in my eyes. Cole hugged me back, making sure to hug me tight.

"I love you too, Calla" Cole said weakly, and i could tell he was close to tears too. I leant back, looking at him and smiling, which turned to a frown.

"Where were you going?" i asked, curious at why he was leaving the house at such a strange time. 

"I was leaving for the castle. I was going to see if there was news about you. But i don't need to anymore" He said. He was going to ask about me. The thought ripped my heart out. I hugged him again, only tighter, afraid that he would let go. 

"I'll be right back, i'll just put my clothes back away. Stay here" Cole said, touching my cheek and walking out the room. I sighed. This was working better than i thought. I turned around after a couple of minutes, and walked towards the stairs. Someone grabbed me from behind, and pulled a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream, and escape, but i couldn't get free. I headbutted the person and ran towards the stairs, but someone else grabbed my foot, i screamed and fell. Someone grabbed my arm and turned me round forcefully.

"Boo" Leo grinned evily. I tried to scramble out of his grasp, but i couldn't. It was hopeless. Ren walked forward with a brown bag, smiling as well.

"Sorry Princess, stab us in the back, and we will stab you too" he said, before placing the bag over my head. He dragged me out the door. I could hear the faint footsteps of Cole running towards us, hearing my screaming. 

"Calla. Calla!" I heard Cole shout. I was shoved into a car, and it started to drive. All i could hear was Cole's voice, shouting "Hang in there, Calla. I'll search till the ends t=of the earth to find you. I won't stop until i do. Hear that Ren? Did you hear That!?" I started to cry.

"Where are you taking me, Ren?" i spat. 

"Away" Was all he answered.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Because i want to be king!" he shouted back. 

"You will never be a king! Never" i screamed at him. 

"Whos going to stop me?" Ren snapped just as much.

"Me you son of a" i shouted.

"I'd think what you say, Princess, because it may be the last words you say" Ren interupted me. 

"You wouldn't kill me, you need me" i smugly said, crossing over my arms. 

"Yes, i do. But that doesn't mean that you have to know where we are going" Ren said. Suddenly, i felt a searing pain in my head, and blackness ingulfed me....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh! It's so sad! the last chapter! The sequal will be soon. Ill telll you soon as! Please, i hope you liked the story. the next story will be just as successful i hope! happy reading guys and i love you!!!!