Your Beautiful!

I woke up to Naomi shaking my shoulder. I must have dozed off. Cole had left, obviously gone to sort out some Alpha business. I looked up at Naomi, dazed and still half asleep. 

"Come on sweetie, its time to get ready. We can't cancel now. This party is basically your introduction to the pack. Your not opting out now!" She laughed. I slid out of my bed, walking to the bathroom to shower. She waited patiently, finding my dress and getting out the makeup box from under the bed. I climbed out the shower, refreshed and awake. I was scared, but excited. 

"Here's your dress. Place it on and i'll do the hair and makeup after.. We have just enough time, angel" she said softly. I shuffled into the dress, pulling it over my shoulders. I went to sit down at the chair Naomi pulled out for me. She curled my hair. She did my makeup in light browns and beige's. I had to admit, I looked amazing. She had spent two hours on me. I was determined to make her feel special as well. 

"Naomi, go place your dress on. Come back though. I'm doing you next" I said firmly, while laughing. She went out the room, placed her dress on, and came back. 

"Right. Hair" i said, heating up the hair curlers. I gave her wavy hair, fitting with how the dress waved out at the bottom. "Makeup" I announced, having a brilliant idea. I took out the smoky, dark coloured eye shadow. I added mascara, and added a light pink colour lip stainer. She looked ravenous. They totally went with her navy dress with sequins that looked like stars working there way down the skirt. The eyes fit in with with the colour. i couldn't believe how beautiful she looked and she regarded it. 

"Your beautiful!" i said, shocked at how amazing she looked.

"Oh" she said blushing. "I think its time we go downstairs. Everyone will be waiting. As I say, its good to be fashionably late!" she laughing, walking out the door, going downstairs. I could hear her being announced and everyone clapping. I gulped, walking out the door and down the stairs to the grand hall. Taylor was stood outside. He smiled when he saw me.

"Calla! Your ready. Great! Wow! You look beautiful. I'll get Jason to say some words to you, then we will open the doors and allow you to see Cole" he said awkwardly. I nodded once, and he walked back through the doors, allowing the smallest space possible to see through while he slivered through. I sighed, jumping when the door opened, letting Jason peep round. His mouth fell open, making me blush.

"Calla! You l- look....." he started, thinking about the right word to say.

"Amazing?" I laughed. He nodded, and beckoned me to still down next to him. I obeyed and he weaved his hands together, placing them on his thigh.

"Calla, I'm guessing you know that we aren't mates anymore right?"

"Right. I'm a Alpha now. Stephan was only my father's choice, and you were my choice when i wasn't alpha, but I have found my actual mate, and I am glad." i smiled.

"well then you will know that you will have to tell your father that the rogues have gone from the area, and that you don't expect to have to be his Guinea-pig anymore" he said. I thought back to my brothers visits. I wanted to see Dylan,

"But what about my brothers?" i said. I really didn't want my little Dylan growing up to be like my father. He was too nice like that. But so was Sean, and look at him now. 

"Your brothers can see you if they wish. But I suggest you forget your past life. If they wanted to see you, they would come" he said. I agreed with that. I knew that they weren't held prisoner, and they could visit anytime. " OK then, I'll let you in. I just need to say your ready. when the doors open fully, that's your cue" he laughed, looking at me, nipping my cheek. He walked back inside, and I waited. i wasn't too sure about this. Wait a minute. Its not like i was getting married. I was going to a party. I relaxed a bit. The doors open revealing a beautiful room.

Traditional music echoed around the huge hall, and down the small flight of stairs were the guests, all dancing in unison. They clapped, the echo making it sound like there was more people in the room. Cole's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head when he say me, making me laugh. I made my way slowly down the stairs, and took Cole's hand.

"Gentlemen!" he announced. "Ladies" he said, looking at me, and the couple of women in the room. "I am proud to announce my mate, Calla" he said, holding up my hand. I walked with him into the dance floor, and we started to dance. Everyone around us started to dance, then we started switching, I ended up with Jason, who laughed spinning me around, then switching. Next was Taylor, then Daniel then David. I was waiting to get back to Cole, when i was switched and ended up in Max's arms. I wriggled and tried to run.

"Now now, you can't reject and dance. The Alphas mate is requested to dance with everyone" he said. I growled and he smirked.

" We have danced so let me go" i said threateningly.

"I haven't finished yet, and as i'm the last guy, we might as well finish the song" he laughed. I looked at him, glaring. I looked around the room, noticing the Bane pack standing around, waiting for me to be abducted. " you see? You won't escape us" he said, looking at my gaze. I looked at him. He started twirling us nearer to the door. I struggled. I looked for Cole, but he was caught in the crowd of people. we would be gone in a flash if he noticed and tried to get here. He was too far away. I looked for Jason, but he was on the other side of the hall. 

"No one is near enough. The music is too loud for for to scream. Come with us. Save us from not having to ruin all the thought your mother in law has put in for us" he said into my ear. I gulped and was being pulled to the door. 

"Cole!" I screamed. He couldn't hear me. I screamed again. I opened up my frequency, but no one was listening. They were all blocked up. I took off one of my heels, and chucked it at Cole. He looked up, and saw the heel. He looked at it for a moment. I screamed, but once again he didn't hear. I was dragged from the room, looking to just see Cole to start looking around for me. All of the Banes filed out the hall, and luckily for them they weren't the only pack in the end. I was dragged into a car, and drove away. I turned on my pack frequency. Cole was listening for me. 

"Cole! Help me!" i screamed to him.

"Calla! where are you? Where are the Banes?" he asked.

"They have kidnapped me! I was trying to get your attention, but the Banes had this rigged from the start. I'm in their car. I don't know where they are taking me. I'm scared Cole. I'm putting up a fight if thy try anything. They will mate me probably, then kill me" i said, my voice wavering.

"WHAT! Calla, get out the car. try everything. Just don't go into their home. You won't get out otherwise. I can't lose you Calla" I started to cry as soon as he said this. "Don't cry Calla" he soothed.

"Turn Off the Frequency!" Max shouted. He slapped me and watched as I came back to the situation. I turned it off. I had no choice. We reached his house, and I knew it was time to try run. I struggled as they pulled me out the car. 

"Put her down" i heard someone say. I looked up and saw a man, who I assumed was Max's dad, as he looked just like him, but more mature. I looked to the person next to him. I gasped at the face i saw. 

"Father?" i said.