Hang in there

I opened my eyes, looking around the room where I had spend the last week and a half. I was in the Bane's home. But why was Cole here? I shut my eyes again, scared, thinking it was a dream, hoping I would wake up. I gulped back a scream. It had been two hours. Nothing had happened. 

"Why aren't you coming?" i asked my child. Everyone got that I was talking to the baby now. No one interrupted us. 

"I can't come out. I feel too weak. I need to stay for longer. Stop trying to get me out. I don't think i'm ready anymore. I can't rely on myself yet. I promise I won't cause you pain. Please. I like listening to your singing, will you sing for me?" My child answered innoccently. I sung a lulaby, and everyone didn't believe that I was singing in my supossable labour. No way man. No labour yet. 

"She's not ready yet. Hang in there, Lilly" I said softly. I all stopped fussing, sitting down from exhaustion. I was sure keeping them on their toes. 

"Lilly? Is that what your calling her?" Cole said. 

"Yes. My name is Calla, a type of lily, i think its only right to call her Lilly" i said. Cole smiled in agreement, holding my hand and kissing my forehead. "Don't worry my angel, Lilly will be here soon" 

"Beautiful Lilly" i said, caressing my now huge bump. She grew fast. Very fast. I looked up at Max, who was shaking. I looked at him puzzled, and he stomped forward, pushing Cole out the way. 

"Either way, the child will stay with me. If you don't come, i'll take her. If you mention this to Cole or anyone else for that matter, i'll kill you" he said in my ear. I made it sound like a joke, laughing even though I didn't find it very funny. He smiled, walking away and going back to the tartan stool he was sat on before. 

"Talk to me, make me ready to come out"  she said.

"Well, I think you will love being a werewolf, we always are in trouble or fighting other packs. By the time your born there will be a fight. Guaranteed" i said, looking upwards at Max, raising my eyebrows at him. I glared at me. I swallowed back a laugh. Yeah, like he could mock me. I wasn't afraid of him. 

"You really think so?" Lilly said. 

"Of course. Your missing a lot staying in there" i said soothingly. I gulped when she moved inside me. that made me wonder. Will she talk when she comes out? I asked her.

"No. You can only talk to me through my thoughts. When I am born, I won't speak nor will you be able to hear me in your mind anymore" she replied. "Mummy?" she said innoccently.

"Yes?" i said surprised. The word mummy was one i'd never been called before.

"I think i'm ready now. I want to smell the fresh air, and see my father's face" she smiled. I looked to Cole. 

"Brace yourself. She's ready" I said. Everyone got up. Cole held my hand. Naomi stood at the end of the bed. I gulped. Was I ready? I had to be. There was no other way. I felt a sickenly painful stabbing sensation in my stomach, and I screamed out. I squeezed Cole's hand, which was throbbing red under my grasp. I screamed again.

"I see her!" Naomi said. I gasped, pushing the hardest I had ever pushed. I heard a crying baby. I had done it. Naomi brought my beautiful Lilly round to me cautiously. 

"Calla?" she said carefully. 

"Yes?" i said, trying to read her eyes. Something was up with my child. 

"I think you got it wrong." 

"What do you mean? It was a girl's voice in my head. I had a girl, didn't I?" 

"No Calla, you have a little boy" she said proudly, placing him in my hands. 

"I-I Don't understand" i stuttered. I hadn't had time to think of a boys name. I looked at my son. He had Cole's blue eyes, and my brown hair. He had tanned skin, not as dark as mine, but he wasn't as pale as Cole. He was perfect. 

"Why did I hear a girl's voice then?" i said. I screamed. The voice was still in my head. I was Mad! 

"That's because i'm still here. You didn't expect me to be here did you?" 

"No. I didn't. When will you leave my head?" i said irratably. 

"When I come out silly"  she said. I sat confused. "Which is now" i heard the voice say. i screamed out. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*

It had been a hour, and still there was no sign of anything. I sighed, resting down. I screamed once quickly, and then it went into a louder, longer scream. I heard another cry from my child, who i had decided to let Cole name Connor. I heard two cries. Wait two crys? Was one of the people crying in the room? Naomi squealed with delight. 

"Twins!" she said. I sat up in the bed. 

"What!" me and Cole said together. I had only heard one. I looked over to Connor, who was sitting in big Connor's arms. Poor Connor. He comes to rescue me, and ends up holding my child, named after him. I will now have to call them Big CConnor and Little Connor. I chuckled thinking about this.

"Why did i only hear Lilly?" i asked. The pack doctor came in to make sure I was fine. Alpha Bane had called for the Bane guru, who had answers. She came in as I said the question. 

"Dear, I do believe that your daughter has a special gift, what will save her life in later life" she said. The guru was a old woman, her back was bent over, and she had wrinkles that looked like they were there when the dinosaurs were around. She walked slowly along to my bedside. 

"She is gifted like you. This probably means she will end up someone that could change history, mate a important werewolf, which hasn't been in a long time, stuff like that." I stood openmouthed. How could she wave that past like it wasn't a big deal. I had the gift, she had the gift. No one knew what the gift was. My son didn't get it. Why?

"Why didn't my son get this gift?" i said.

"Because it seems the gift has latched to females. This certain gift must mean that your daughter, and you will do something that will change the world. Incredible. I've never seen it in both mother and daughter before" she said, which i'm not sure if it was to me or to herself. Before i asked anymore questions, she was asleep. I was tired too. I fell asleep, Cole was looking after the children. Twins? How was i capable of twins? It truely was Incredible.