I ran because I hate looking at your Face!

I sighed, sitting up, even though I wasn't sure why i was lying down. I rubbed my eyes, trying to escape the blurriness. I was in a bed. A expensive house. It smelt funny. I wrinkled my nose at the smell, I wasn't used to no other smell than Cole's. I felt a pain of my neck, and reached to touch it. It hurt horribly. I winced, getting up to look in the mirror. It was pulsing. I closed my eyes, trying to think of Cole to get rid of the pain. Calla, where are you? I heard his voice. I wasn't tuned into pack frequency. I could hear him. Cole? where are you? why can i heard your thoughts? Why can i hear people who are in the room with you? i said back through thoughts. I guessed he could hear me too, because i heard him gasp and say that he could hear me in his mind. I heard Taylor say dude, your neck is pulsing where you mark a female. I knew he felt my pain too. 

Calla where are you?

I don't know. In my kidnappers home. Did you know i'm the long lost princess who was supposed to turn up? That's why i was kidnapped. 

long lost eh? No i didn't know. I am at the castle, I need you to come.

I don't think I can. I can sense people outside my room. They have me heavily guarded. Apparently i'm not leaving until they get what they want

What do they want? 

To be king. the alpha said I should be able to pick my mate when my powers have come in properly, and he wants me to pick him. I tried to run, but they have me covered. He hasn't tried anything, i'm fine. I just don't know what to do.

Get the hell out of there! Thats what you should do!

I'll try my best. Now how can I hear you?

The Queen fixed us, we are able to be mates. That's why your hurting. Its the permanent mark coming in. 

OK. I'm going to go. Bye. I'm liking this mate bond.

I came back to the room, looking around for any clean clothes. I went to the wardrobe, only finding men's clothes. Who's room was this? I heard the door unlock and ran to it. Ren entered looking at my curiously. 

"Where are you going in a hurry?" 

"I'm getting out of this room. I need clean clothes. There's no way i'm wearing this dress any longer than necessary around you" i growled. 

"Well i didn't say you had to wear the dress. We are going to be mates after all" he said slyly. I grunted and looked away. I made a run for the door, only to be stopped. I was pushed back into the room by two men, and I growled in frustration as Ren stood there, looking at me as if I was a circus act. I scowled at him, surprising him by shifting and scratching his face with my claw. He yelped, holding his face, but smirked at me when his guards came in and tried to restrain me. 

I looked around the room, panicking and looking for a exit. The guards stopped any exit from the door. I saw the floor to ceiling window, and wondered if I would survive the fall. I didn't know what level of the house I was on, but there was only one way to find out. I sprinted forward, crashing through the window, making glass fall everywhere, and fell two floors down. I landed safely, not hurting any legs, and did it stylishly and professionally. I heard Ren shouting for his wolves to get me, but my white wolf was out of the way before he could even finish the order. I rushed toward the forest, sensing the whole pack run out of the house. I was nearly there. I felt the bind pull me to Cole. I felt Cole's breath on my white fur only a couple of steps away, but i knew they were further. I ran until I got lost, unable to think of a way to go. The wolves knew the place better than me. I could sense they were close. For some weird reason I felt the urge to follow my mind, even though it was singing Adele Set fire to the rain. 

I climbed on to a boulder, determined to fight of anyone who came near. I felt a fiery burn in my stomach, and it threatened to rise. I felt the burning slowly rise, soon filling my throat. I swallowed it down, feeling it go down my body, not normally though, the burning went to my hands. The only way i could think to describe it was that it was like pins and needles. I saw my first wolf. I glared at it as it bared its teeth. More came around, circling the boulder, waiting for the wolf who was brave enough to attack the girl with the gifts. I panicked when a wolf jumped at me, and i stuck out my hands instinctively, even though i wasn't sure what it would do. The next thing what happened shocked me as much as the pack. 

As the wolf was flying at me, fire actually flew in my hands! my hands! it flew from my hands! I hit the wolf in my face, making it yelp and fall to the ground, its face smoldering. Another gift perhaps? I didn't have time to worry, as i shot out my hands again, hitting a wolf in the shoulder, another in the flank, and another on the tail. The wolves started to retreat, and I smiled, obviously I had outsmarted them. I jumped down from the boulder, running away, coming face to face with the black wolf, Ren. His eyes practically leaked with anger, and his fur was parted briefly from where i had scratched his face. He growled at me, and I growled back. It was yin and yang, against each other. White v black. Only one would win. I bared my teeth when he got a bit too close, and nipped his nose. He yelped and howled out. He  shifted looking at me angrily. I shifted as well. 

"Why did you run? I said if you ran I would kill you" he shouted.

"i ran because I hate looking at your face! now move before i take another chunk out!" i threatened. He stood still, and lifted a eyebrow at my comment. 

"I'm your mate. You aren't to leave my side. I forbid you to!" he commanded me. I laughed bluntly and stared at him. 

"Your my mate? Cole's my mate. Get used to it, dog. You can't forbid me to! I can choose not to do your dirty work, you know? I can opt out, and I will!" I said, pushing past him fiercely. I moved my arm before he could grab it, and he growled at me. I turned around, sticking out my tongue and kicking him in the shin. By the time he had looked up, he had gone. 

"I will get you Calla, and now you have run away, i'll make you wish you were never born. I'll make you wish that you were my mate, and I'll have you at my feet begging for my forgiveness" he shouted after my fading breeze. I laughed to myself. 

"Yeah right. There's nothing he could do to make me be that desperate" i said to myself. I ran to the grounds, where i was meet d by guards who ran with me indoors. I was safe. Cole's arms formed around my shaking body. I was muddy and wet. Probably not the way a princess should arrive. I was calm in Cole's arms. I looked to the forest, squinting my eyes at the forest edge. There was no mistaking it. The two large turquoise eyes that blinked in the forest, like they weren't joined to the midnight black body they had come from. I gulped. I knew what that glare was. He was saying he was coming for me, and I had just made things a lot harder for myself.