Wait! One of Them Is My Mate!

I decided to go to school, even though the guys said no. I giggled remembering the way they chased me, running after my bike and giving up when i flew down the road. I was totally dead when i got back. When I got to school, it felt quiet and calm. I figured it was because i wasn't banging the boys heads in, almost always because of fighting. I moved swiftly inside, to my locker, to take out my books. I closed my locker, yelping and stepping back when i saw Cole, the Krypton's Alpha. He was leaning up on the wall of lockers, looking at me. I moved swiftly down the corridor, but he caught up without effort. He eventually placed his hand in front of me, making it unable to escape. I growled at his smirk. 

"Why Hello Calla" he said, placing a surpised/ sarcastic smile across his face. I stepped to the side, to escape, but he moved just the same. 

"What do you what, Cole?" I asked, sounding tired of his little game. 

"My my Calla thats not very nice. Didn't you mother ever teach you Finesse?" He laughed when i winced at the thought of my mother. I pushed her face out of my mind,determined to get away.

"Seriously Cole, if you don't want anything, get out of my way, before i make you" I said in the same tired voice. 

"Ok Ok, you got me" he began, obviously finding it funny. "I want you, Calla" He took me offguard, totally offguard.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said defensively.

"It means I want you as a Mate Calla. I have made a pledge to your father. I want you and in return will join his pack. He agreed. So are you going to come nicely, or am i going to have to pick you up?" he laughed. I thought about this. If my father agreed to this, which is most likely because i didn't see Stephan, then Stephan wouldn't be on my case. Cole would. I wasn't having this. I smiled, letting him take my hands, walking me so my back was against the wall. He went to place his whole body against mine, but i kneed him where it hurts. This gave me enouggh time to run. I ran away, into the forest. 

when i thought he wouldn't find me, i slowed down. I was breathing heavy, even though i could run three times that much while a wolf. I sat down, gasping for air.

"That wasn't nice" I heard that same voice from behind me. Seriously? was there anyway to get away from this guy? 

"Hell yeah" i replied, smiling innocently. He growled inticently, obviously my smell was driving him crazy. The usual female found her mate at 16, but since i was 19, he must have been going crazy. My smell increaseseveryday i find no mate. But my guess is that my father had my mate killed, as i didn't find him and he was matchmaking me with random guys he saw fit. Suddenyl I was screaming as i was picked up, over someones shoulder. I thumped Cole's back, screaming for him to put me down. 

"Stop squirming, my lovely. Its time for you to meet the family" He laughed. I was so exausted that I fell asleep, only to woken up by voices.

"Shes the Alpha's only daughter?" someone said.

"Yeah, but shes mine, so keep away from her" i heard Cole growl. I heard a woman humming.

"Cole dear? shes waking up" someone noticed.

"Oh yeah! thanks mother" Cole replied. At least there was another girl here. The way Cole sounded here, he wasn't the bad boy anymore. He was a caring, lovely guy. I was surprised. I heard Cole and his mother growl, as the other voice spoke.

"Can I.... touch her?" the other voice said, sounding amused. I felt someone touch my boob, and heard a growl and a slap. 

"Shes a woman, and you will treat her as such" Cole mother said.

"Yeah mum" the other boy grumbled. At the feel of the boy's touch, i opened my eyes, growled angrily at the boy who touched me. I sat up and felt a soft hand touch my arm. I looked down, seeing the hand, then looked up to see who it belonged to. Cole's mother. She was stood smiling at me, while i lay on their table. Around the table was the whole pack of Krypton's. I saw Micheal, Steven, Blake and Drew. The Krypton's from school. All brothers. You could tell by the way that their mother spoke that she longed for a daughter. I was her only chance. 

" Where am I?" i said. It came out scared. The boy's father stepped out, looking as gentle as the woman. 

"At Krypton Hollow. You are my son's mate. Not by your father's say, but by destiny" he said, his eyes glowed a warm gold.

"My Mate? I thought males could choose their mates " i said confused.

"Oh this is for betas and omegas. but your a Alpha!" he said brightly. It all became clear. Alpha's took in what made them stronger, including mates. 

"So what do I do now?" i said sadly. They all looked at me for a second, thinking about it.

"You will stay here with us. We have a room and fresh clothes already waiting." their mother said. I smiled, and she took my hand, leading me to my room. 

"Here's your room" she said when we found it. "I'll let you shower off because you smell like my son, then just call and i'll come back, and we can choose out clothes" she said. She left and i looked at the clock. It was 12 o clock. Midday. There was no way of getting out. I was staying. I took a shower, and their mother came back in. She picked out a flowery summer dress for me, and i placed it over my shoulders. She brushed my hair, placing it in a complicated updo. 

"i've always wanted to do this" she said, placing the slides in my hair. "I've never had a daughter. Did you mother ever do this for you?" She asked, only stopping for a moment before going back to work. I actually enjoyed being pampered.

"No, she didn't. We never had time to do each others hair. We were always working on missions, reporting missions or talking about missions. We never got the time. Females never looked good after they were sent on the feild" I said, sounding sad. 

"don't worry, love" she soothed. " You and Cole will be happy. He's been waiting to tell you since your first day, but he never got you on your own. Now i know he's not a good guy, but he's not bad at all. He's like a smore, crunchy and hard on the inside, and fluffy and soft on the inside" She said laughing. I laughed too. Not just because i had a vision of Cole in a smore costume, i actually had fun. 

"You would be a lovely daughter, you know" she said. I smiled back. I loved this woman. I felt a pain in my stomach. I winced and held it and she looked at me, confused.

"Stomach ache" I said and she immdeiently understood. She ran out the room, coming back with water and ibprofen. 

"Its a pain, i know" she laughed. "Here, go to bed, it helps. Or do some sport" I nodded, going over to the bed and getting in. She smiled, kissing my forhead. 

"Sleep well my angel" she whispered, leaving the room. I noticed she had closed the curtains, and i fell asleep. I actually liked it here. I wondered what Jason was thinking, so i tuned in with my pack.

"What the hell Calla! where are you?" i heard Jason say.

"I'm fine, i'm at the Kryptons-" 

"The kryptons! We are coming to get you Calla, hang in there!"

"No! Wait! One of them is my Mate! I wish to stay. Please. They haven't hurt me, and i don't think they intend to. I will come see you in the morning. Promise. But i'll probably be with someone so they make sure i don't run off with another guy. Ok?"

"Sure" jason said. 

"Thanks" i replied, tuning out of my pack frequancy. after that i fell asleep. I smiled, i was going to like it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! What a twist right? Comment if you don't get it and i'll try to explain. Vote Comment and Fan! Oh And if there's a picture of Jason, there has to be a picture of Cole. So Here's One. Heres Paul Wesley as Cole Krypton---------->