Good Morning, Flashlight

I woke up, after getting only a couple of hours sleep, as last nights incident still shocked me. What would happen when I got my other gifts? What if I hurt someone? If anyone I should hurt, it should be my family, who abandoned me in my time of need. They were one of the reasons I couldn't sleep last night. They had changed their minds, in case I ' got into trouble' and came along after we had gotten there. I had had a heated argument with my mother, who thought that just because she had come along she was now classed as my mother again. I'm sorry, she wasn't my mother before, and she's definitely not my mother now. She lost that title when she watched me walk out of our house. I never stood a chance. 

I looked over to Cole, who was breathing deeply, eyes closed and smiling. At least someone was having a good night. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I probably had more bags around my eyes than the Bane Guru did. Naomi would fix me up, i knew that. I looked around. Max was sat on his bed, looking at me. 

"Good morning, flashlight" he grinned, winking his perfectly blue eye. I rolled my eyes, getting out of bed. I looked at Max cautiously, pulling my hair over my shoulder, watching his eyes widen at my long legs. I walked away quickly. 

Naomi was in the sitting room when i walked through the double doors. Jason and the boys were eating the whole contents of a trolley that must have been delivered to our room, containing everything from bacon to muffins. They all stopped, smiling at me, then carried on with their business. I sighed sitting down, eating the contents of the plate Jason had saved me. Alpha Bane and Alpha Krypton were sat opposite, glaring at each other. I knew we needed to get moving. I went into Naomi's room, and she picked my outfit. A casual but formal dress with a Aztec style skirt coloured orange with a white vest top with lacy ruffles on top. I added yellow, long beaded necklace and wrapped it round my neck twice. I placed a tan coloured fedora hat with a black band round it. It was totally my favourite outfit in the world. 

Naomi curled my hair into loose curls, making me look natural. She added natural makeup as well. I sighed, not enjoying it as much as i thought. My mother kept trying to touch up my hair, and was over Naomi's shoulder, suggesting things. I shouted at her to leave, unless she wanted to lose her head. She gulped and left. 

"You ready, daughter?" Naomi said positively. I nodded and got up, walking to the sitting room. I gathered my children, who were now, the average size and IQ of the year old child now. They were growing quickly. I laughed at Lily who was jumping up and down, dancing to David and his impressive rhythm on two spoons. Connor was running from Jason, who was trying to place a halter on him. They were already causing hassle, and they were only supposed to be a week old. It reminded me of my family when I was little. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Daddy!" i squealed, running to his lap. 

"No Calla! Can't you see? I'm busy! I have your brother on my lap! Your so selfish!" my father shouted. I winced away. "Don't ever ask me that again! You may be my daughter, but you will learn to respect your males" He slapped my cheek, making my eyes water. 

"Father-" Sean began. 

"No Sean. Your little six year old sister needs to be taught her place" he father sneered. He hit me again, making me scream. I was six and only wanted a cuddle. I ran out the room, crying. I had ran to my mother, crying. I hugged her waist. She just looked at me. 

"What have you done now, Calla?" she said, as if tired of saying it over and over. "Don't you know that you are female? You don't hug your father, because that's what you get" she said, pointing to my bruise visible on my cheek. She pushed me away, watching me still crying, and walked off to the office. I heard her laughing with father and Sean. The boys were in the hallway, watching me cry. They all looked at me, feeling sorry.  I ran to my room, the smallest and less decorated room. It only had a bed, wardrobe and box. The walls were a depressing grey colour and the curtains were stained. I got what the boys didn't want.