16//Hi, Society

Chapter 16

This is the third time Logan is late for ballroom dance lessons, I'm waiting around looking like an idiot. Everyone else is partnered up and dancing as for I am sitting down alone. I swear when I get my hands on Logan it will not be pretty. I'm only doing this to please mom and Logan is preventing me from perfecting everything.

The dance instructors partner leaves her side and walks over to me "Shall we take this over to the dance floor?" He asks with a smile as he holds his hand out.

Now I see why girls are drooling over this guy, his forest green eyes are making me melt and his french accent makes him ten times hotter. "We shall" I answer and take his hand, we walk onto the dance floor.

We begin to dance and this guy is impressing me with his dance moves. I'm able to keep up with him which surprises me. "You're dancing skills are impressive" He says

"I can say the same to you" I say and he smiles.

As the song comes to end he surprises me as he dips me, he slowly lifts me up. "You'll make a fine dancer" He smirks and I blush.

I look away and see most girls glaring at me then I catch Logan's cold glare. The next song begins and people begin dancing again. Logan walks over to me and the instructors partner.

"You're partner is here." He says

"I got it from here,Frenchie"Logan proclaims and glares at him.

He holds his hands up in defense and walks away, he quirks his eyebrow at me before returning to instructors side.

Logan pulls me close to him and places his hand on the small of my back and his other in mine. "Got a problem with the French Instructor?" I ask as we begin dancing.

"Why would I?" He asks

"Just asking" I answer and brush it off.

Logan steps on my foot and I glare at him "Sorry" He apologizes just as he does it again. "Sorry" He repeats again.

I ignore it and continue to dance until he steps on me again. "Sorry" He says and gives me a sheepish smile.

"If you would show up on time then you'd be better." I retort "You could use a lesson or two with Frenchie." I say and Logan gives me a hard look.

"I'm only doing this because your mom asked me too" Logan says.

"So am I. I think she'd appreciate it if you'd put effort into showing up on time." I state and Logan looks annoyed.

"I'm trying my best here, Lena. I really am but I forget you want nothing but perfection. Not everyone can be like you." He snaps at me. He storms away, he grabs his coat and exits the building.

He sure can't control his temper and I can't control my mouth.

"Need a partner?" Frenchie asks

"No thanks. I've got it all down." I refuse his offer and walk to my bag. I change my shoes and leave the building.

I went back to the hotel where mom awaited. "You're home early" She says as she checks her watch.

"I think I've had enough practice" I say

"Well then. Let's get ready early then" She smiles and pulls me into her room.

She had her friends come over to do my makeup, hair, and even my nails. It all took four hours tops, I don't understand how but I didn't question it. Mom told me to excitedly brought out the dress. It's a champagne off the shoulder long dress with a slit on the left side,it's beautiful.