19//The Truth

Chapter 18
"On the Upper East Side, it's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears. Refined, elegant, imposing... But sometimes, all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side." - Gossip Girl

Logan leaves a trail of kisses up my neck to my jaw to my lips, every kiss leaves me wanting more. My hand brushes up and down Logan's arm as my other is interlocked with Logan's. He removes his lips from mine and looks at me.

"Serena told me there's going to be a party at the school's pool tonight. I'm going and you should go" He says

"You want me to go to an illegal party?" I question him

"It's only illegal when you think about it that way" He says.

I begin to sit up from the couch and Logan gets up from off of me."I think not" I say as my mood changes.

The last time I did something reckless I put someone in a wheelchair. "Just think about. I'll be there" He says

My phone vibrates, I pick it up from the coffee table and see a message from Serena. She wants me to meet her at her penthouse. I slip on my flats and get up from the couch and grab my coat from the coat hanger. "I have to go" I say to Logan. He gets up from the couch and walks over to me. I peck his lips before I head out the door.

"I'll call you, later" He shouts before I walk out.

I met with Serena at the penthouse, she took me into her room. She began to vent about her relationship with Dan, she's happy and gloating.

"I'm happy for you two" I say and she smiles.

"Thanks, Lena" She says and we share a hug.

"The reason I brought you here if because we need to find a swimsuit to wear tonight," She says and walks to her closet. She opens her closet and pulls out several swimsuits.

"Serena. I'm not going" I say and she looks at me disappointed.

"But Logan is going to be there" She says

"Yeah he used that on me too" I say

"Okay. If you're not going, I'm not going" She states and sits down on her bed beside me.

"Serena" I say and look at her.

"I guess I bought a super cute bathing suit for you to wear for nothing." She says trying to guilt trip me.

"Nice try, S." I say and raise my eyebrows.

"Lena, this is going to be epic and you're first school break-in. Doesn't that sound intriguing?" She says

"Going to jail does not." I say and she sighs.

"I will kiss you if say you'll come with me." She pleads.

"I don't think I want to be kissed by you." I say

"Sorry. I forgot I'm not Logan." She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go with you." I say and she squeals in excitement.

"I bought this one for you. I also got this one for me." She smiles and hands me an orange bikini swimsuit. She holds up a black deep neck one-piece swimsuit for her.

 She holds up a black deep neck one-piece swimsuit for her