Epilogue

School has just ended, I passed all classes with an A except math but my GPA is still great. This fall I'll be a senior and then I'm off to college, time flies. This year has been full of ups and downs but they both shaped my life in a good way. My secret is no longer a secret, Chuck promised me he wouldn't tell a soul as did Blair. My unlikely enemies have become my frenemies. 

Logan and I sit across from each other at a cafe. I have my iced passion tea as he has some sort of iced coffee. The weather is perfect, it's not too hot and it's not too cold. Logan stares down at his cup and stirs the iced coffee with his straw. I know that look all too well know. 

"What's wrong?" I ask Logan. He looks up at me and sits up straight. 

He sighs before leaning forward and taking my hand into his. "You know how I feel about you, right?" He asks me as he gazes into my eyes. 

"I do." I answer

"Then you know that I won't ever do anything to hurt you again?" He asks 

"Yes, why?" I answer as I begin to get worried. 

"My dad is flying out to the Dominican Republic for the summer to expand the company." Logan explains. 

"That's great.." I began with a smile. 

"And I'm going with him." Logan adds

"What? I thought we were going to spend the summer together to patch up our relationship." I say

"I know but this is going to be incredible for me. I'll get to learn from this experience and show that I'll be able to handle owning the company when my dad hands it over to me." He explains.

"Well I can't stop you and I won't. If this is going to be good for you then I don't see why not go." I tell him. 

"But?" He asks. He knows me well. 

I sigh "What about you and I?" I ask 

"Nothing's going to change" He responds

"How do you know that?" I question

"Because I promise it won't. I call you every day, text you and maybe even fly you out there when I miss you too much" He tells me and I smile at him.

"Do you promise?" I ask to clarify 

"I promise" He says, his eyes looking into mine as those words left his lips. 

And I shall hang onto that promise.