Chapter 13

Alex's POV

Brody looks at me with an amused face.

"Hades? Really?" I glare at him.

"Yes. I used a Greek god name. You know how it is in my family. We don't cuss, so I had to find substitutes. And my brothers don't mind. But I repeat, what in the Hades just happened?!" Brody sighs.

"That was Kelsy marking you off as an unpopular girl. Things have changed since you left. Kelsy became popular and a, well you know."

"Gods not again," I mumble under my breath.

"What?" Brody asks. I look at him and smile.

"Nothing. Let's get to your first class before you're late." I take his hand and we walk to his first class.

Nothing significant happens until lunch time. Brody and I are walking to a table when that.... that girl 'accidentally' spills her entire lunch down the front of my shirt.

"Oops," she says in a fake voice.

"You bi---" Brody clamps his hand over my mouth. But I just keep trying to talk.

"Shhhh. Alex, calm down!" he tells me. I calm down a little, but still am glaring at Kelsy.

"Awe... Is Alex still a wittle girl? Can she not say the bad words?" I yank Brody's hand off of my mouth.

"Oh I can, but I'm not subject to lower myself to your standard!!" I spat. She looks pissed. I smirk at her and get a mischievous look in my eyes. I scrape some of the food off of my shirt and I throw it at her face. Touchdown! She squeals and her little posse friends try to calm her down. The entire lunchroom bursts into laughter. She looks at me with an angered face, but I can see the tears in her eyes. There's a moment of regret, but it quickly goes away. I've dealt with enough crap in my life that I've learned to push the regret away. I just continue to smirk while she leaves the cafeteria.

xxxxx

Hey thanks for all the reads and votes! Keep it up people!! :D