Chapter 23

Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me so long to update. Anyways, I kind of want to get this story done so I can work on the sequel, so this is going to be like a month later. And well one of the last chapters. So I hope you enjoy it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex's POV

It's been a month and a half since the wreck. 

A month and a half since Brody completely forgot about me. 

A month and a half since I told Brody I loved him.

A month and a half since he's said nothing about it.

It's been a long month and a half for me. Brody got out of the hospital a few weeks ago and started school again. I've been going with him and Kelsy is still a..... stuck-up meany. I've gotten into multiple fights with her, but she finally stopped bothering me once I cut a chunk of her hair off. Yeah... That was a good day. For me and everyone else. Not for her. Brody and I are now just sitting in my uncle's yard, by the tree with the swing.

"Alex?"

"Hmmm?" I mumble. He doesn't say anything so I turn towards him. "What's up Brody?" He opens and closes his mouth a few times. I smile a little because he looked like a fish. 

"Alex, I-I think I'm falling in love with you." My heart skips a beat. 

"Y-you do?" He just nods his head meekly. A hug smile creeps onto my face. "Do you know how long I've waited to hear you say that?" He says nothing, so I continue. "A month and a half. And I can't tell you how happy I am!!" He looks at me with a shocked face. Before he can say anything, I jump at him. I gather him into a big hug. He laughs and hugs me back. We pull away and before you could say anything, we kiss. It was how I always imagined my first kiss to be like.

Full of butterflies and fireworks. 

Love and passion.

We pull away, goofy grins adorning our faces. Then Brody's face drops.

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Your brother doesn't look too happy." I turn and see a very glum, very angry looking Travis. He walks up to us and says, "Alex, dad called. We're moving to Paris." My world just crumbled.