Chapter 19

Alex's POV

When my brothers told me that Brody completely forgot about me, I lost it. I mean I completely lost it. I screamed at them and I almost reinjured myself. I accidentally pulled my I.V. out and slapped Mason. The nurses had to sedate me to calm me down. Once I woke up from the sedation, I regretted out I acted. Especially since I slapped Mason. His cheek is still red, and I had slapped him three hours ago. Now I just lay here in the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling.

'Please Alex, you got to eat something," Connor pleas. I shake my head. "Oh but it's really good. Trust me, I tried it." I look and glare at him. This makes him smile a little. "You are still with us. We were afraid you had been lost. Like pap." This wakes me up.

"I'm not like Papa," I say. My voice is all scratchy and it hurts to talk. "Water please." Connor gets me some water and helps me drink it. "I'm sorry Con. You just have no idea what it's like to lose your best friend. I mean I haven't lost him, but he doesn't remember me. He remembers all of you guys, but not me." I feel the tears coming and I'm suprised I still have any left.

"I know I don't Alex, but maybe if you saw him, it might help. I mean he probably won't get his memory back right away, but you can help him. Will you try it Alex?" I think about this. I am quite bored and sitting here feeling sorry for myself isn't helping anyone. Especially not Brody.

"Okay. Take me to him." Connor helps me into a wheel chair and wheels me out into the hall. He heads to an elevator and presses the up button. The doors open and he wheels me in. "Why doesn't he remember me?"

"I don't know. The doctors said something about his strong attachment to you and how that emotional attachment somehow affected his memories of you. Heck, I'm not a doctor Alex! Ask them!" I laugh at Connor's lack of an explanation. The elevator stops and he rolls me to Connor's room. The sight in his room stops my heart. There is Kelsy being all sweet like on Brody. She touches his face and arms and is being a complete sap. Connor clears his throat. The both look at us. Brody gets a smile on his face when he sees Connor and Kelsy just scowls at me.

"Hey Connor. And I assume Alex, my best friend right?" I smirk at Kelsy and say, "Yes Brody. I am your best friend."

xxxxxxx

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating in a while. I blame laziness. I really have to be in the mood to write to get a good chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. And I'll try to get a new chapter in a week or two. Then you guys won't have to wait so long.

Until the next chapter.....