Don't judge people by their looks

Hi readers, this is my second story,so I am still kind of a beginner. Please don't hate me if it's bad. Hope you enjoy it and reminder :

( ) is your thoughts

* * sounds

Sounds of explosion,gunshot,terrified people ran for their lives, everything is happening at the same time.

Then, a young woman came to me and pleaded for my help, because her baby is trapped in a burning house. I instructed her to stay there, while I ran into it to rescue her baby. As I got closer, the whimpering got louder, finally I saw her in her bed. I quickly pull her in a tight embrace, to protect her from the flame of fire. Later *eek* I looked up and saw cracks starting to form on the ceiling. With the baby in my arm, I ran as quickly as possible. At last ,I got out of the house safely, the mother thanked me and ran away.

Behind me, I could hear a group of pirates roaring, I got up to my foot and was ready to escape. When my ankle sent a great pain, I let out a small cry. But the next moment I knew, a gun was pointed to my head,the pirate grabbed onto my waist pulled me closer to him and said to another pirate who wore a yellow hoodie with a smiling Jolly Roger on it. ( I'm sure I've seen this Jolly Roger before . Who is he ?) "If you dare to take my heart, I will kill her." Then that pirate commended "Room". A bluish spherical space formed around us. After that, the sound of the gunshot filled my ears ,it felt like a bomb in my brain just exploded, I couldn't hear anything, but I could see that pirate commanded something again ,then, he punched the pirate'a chest and the pirate's heart came out in a ice cube. After that, everything went blurry, I couldn't keep myself awake anymore, I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber.

<Timeskip>

I woke up and found myself lying on a bed. The room was dark, so I couldn't see much, but when I looked out the window , there were fishes swimming pass. (Wait. Fishes ?! Does this mean ... No this can't be true ) I quickly got up to find out where I am. Suddenly a great pain came from my head and ankle.I touched my head,expecting to see bloodstain on my palm, but there wasn't any, in fact my wounds were treated. Carefully, I put my weight on another leg, so it won't hurt. I opened the door and saw people working around wearing white uniform with the smiling Jolly Roger I saw earlier.

I decided that I would explore this mysterious place, find a chance to escape,so I can go back to my normal life. As I walked along the corridor, I noticed this is quite a huge place,it has a bar, a sporting area (swimming pool,tennis court,gym...) and even a library. I looked around the corridor and noticed a massive metal door. (It doesn't look like anyone's room, in fact it looks like a cell for monsters)*Thump Thump* I heard sounds within the room.Out of curiosity, I attempted to open the door,but failed.

When I was about to continue my adventure, when a worker noticed me, he wore a black and white cap with penguin written on it, he whispered something to me,but I was terrified that he would chase me off the ship,just because he didn't know me, so I quickly chose a hiding place, it was the room opposite to the huge metal door. I quickly ran towards the door, that was when suddenly the door flew open. "Ouch !" Feeling surprised,I staggered. As I fell, a pair of strong arms saved me . The strong arms belonged to a slim and handsome man, I looked up and met with that man's bright golden eyes, however deep in it was blank and grey,we stared into each other eye's for a while . (he's sooo hot 😍)
  Eventually, we broke from each other, my face was still as red as a tomato and my heart was beating crazily. I took a good look at him, he wore a cute black spotted hat with strands of dark hair peeking out of it. He also wore a black and yellow hoodie with the Jolly Roger on it. And there were tattoos on his arms . I snapped out of my muse when he asked "Why are you here ? Go back to your room right now !"
I : Why ? I am not tired at all .
Man : Sure, but don't call for help if your wounds open up and you might bleed to death, which I don't really mind.

  I was shocked by the way he spoke, absolutely emotionless. I thought such good looking man would have a perfect personality, but I was wrong  ! He is a meany, no a horrible man. Then he commended " Penguin, take her to back to her room. " and left.

Law's POV
I felt a familiar scent when I stared into her hazel eyes, as I looked into her eyes, I could feel her searching deep into my soul. It was the exact feeling when Corazan cared for me.
My heart was filled with warmth, I was speechless. Swiftly ,I snapped back to my senses and knew that I couldn't spill any of my feelings, so I had to act as my usual self , a harsh yet wise captain. So without hesitation, I quickly commended Penguin to bring her back to her room.

Star-crossed lovers  (Law x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें