Kidnapped

Law's pov

The meeting is held at Doflamingo's castle. I arrived just on time, all the other members arrived as well, except for Doflamingo

All of us sat there in silence when one of the servants informed "Young master is busy dealing with something else, the meeting shall be held on another day."

Hearing that,somehow gave me a bad feeling . Ignoring my thoughts, I swiftly teleported myself back to my submarine.

I landed on the pipes on the ceiling of the submarine and observed the disaster or should I say "party" going on my ship . Empty cans and baskets of chilli scattered on the floor . Bepo and the rest were singing and dancing while Penguin chased people around with his fire breathing mouth.

I stood there in frustration and comprehend what had happened after I left.

Random Crew mate POV
I shouted to catch everyone's attention
"Guys, I think it's time to clean up, captain should be back soon." Just then I felt a dark aura behind me, it sent thrills down my spine, I looked back and saw Law had already unshielded his word while giving a evil smirk "Glad you knew that." "Room " "
After that, my body felt so light, I opened my eyes to realise I was cut in half, I looked around and found actually everyone on the ship got cut in half as well. We all floated in shock, mentally prepared to be punished.

Law's frowned from confusion as he counted "17..18..umm someone's missing" He let us down and questioned "Where is (y/n) and Alvida ?" Everyone shook their heads in reply. Bepo spoke up "The last time I saw her ,when she fainted on the ground and Alvida told us she would take care of her."

Law quickly walked through the dark corridor Bepo was pointing at, Law murmured" Shit, this can't be happening ."

Hoping he will she her in the end of the corridor, however when he turned the corner, all he could see is an opened door leading to the ocean.

End of pov

SPLASH ! Something cold hit my body, I opened my eyes but everything was black , I couldn't see anything ,my mind was awaken with lightning speed, memories before I was kidnapped came rushing back to me ,not being able to comprehend what's happening, my body screamed for me to run away wherever I am. I tried lifting up my leg but I was too powerless to move, so all I could do was wriggle my body to break free, but as I did that, I felt my body hit something rough and hard, and it hurt so much , I could feel parts of my skin are being scratched off due to friction.

After hurting myself so much, I finally calmed down a bit and came to a conclusion that I am being blindfolded, and being handcuffed on a chair. With my body soaked wet, I sat there in silence thinking an escape plan.

As I thought, my blindfold was taken off, right in front of me was Alvida and few guards who held guns, wore bullet proof shirts and even had a gas mask .

(Like World War 3 is coming at anytime 😂)

I looked around and realised my conclusion was right, in addition I am sat in a cellar. Or should I say HELL? I was surrounded by weapons with blood dripping off them.

Alvida stood there looking rather satisfied. I glared at her, knowing she was the one who brought me here. "What do you want from me ? " She giggled a bit and walked closer to me "You nasty slut, I gave you a big warning on your wall, and you decided to ignore it and stick with my boyfriend ?!"  Not knowing how to respond, I apologised in a low voice. "Apologising isn't enough, Ah, I know what I want from you, I want your life !"

By the time she finished her sentence, she held up a knife, and lifted up my chin , his knife was about to slice through my throat , I closed my eyes hoping Law would be here to saw me ,suddenly a voice came from nowhere "Fufufu Don't take things too far Alvida ." The guards opened the door and in came a man with a devilish grin.

One piece readers should know who the man is.

I apologise I haven't been updating frequently, because I've got lots of tests and exams.

Love from author-chan ❤️