Childhood

Ace has two blue smileys, one frowning and one grinning on his orange hat. In case if you don't know how it looks, it's in the picture above the topic.

He took them off and handed the grinning one to me. I gave him a questioning look "What is this ?" He then explained "They are your childhood memory, the grinning smiley has your happy memories and the frowning one has your sad memories." I just stared at their shiny surface, wondering why did Ace hide it from me for so many years ? I thought he is my sweet caring big brother, or are those just my imaginations again ?

Ace sensed my discomfort and comforted me"Look, I didn't mean to hide this from you. It was Garp's command to only let you regain your memory once you are independent enough to live on your own."

I looked up at him and smiled "Okay, I'll forgive you just because you're my brother ." Ace guided me through the steps and that was the moment I had been waiting for...

The blue marble had a tiny crack on its surface letting a blue glimpse of light through, soon the crack went bigger and bigger until it was open in half ,all of the light in it burst out at once, it was so bright that it made my mind go blank.

In your childhood memory
Your POV

I was eight at that time, Ace and I were more like inseparable best friends than siblings. Ace protects me from the bullies at school and we like to spend our spare time in the jungles, practicing our survival skills like fighting off beasts and build a campfire.

Everything was perfect. Until one day, a gang of pirates came to our house. They knew our father is the pirate king, so they threatened him, if he wouldn't give them the treasure -one piece, they would kill his children.

Surprisingly, after being threatened he wasn't scared at all ,like he was expecting this to happen at some point. He calmly walked to us and kneeled in front of us, just so that we could hear him clearly (we were quite short at that time, more like chibis XD)

He said "My children you shall live without regret, go live the way you want, be happy and be the freest person in the world."

Hearing that, made tears pour out of our eyes, because we knew what it really meant, this was his last goodbye to us, our precious father is about to die.

After that he stood up and smirked at the pirates "Greedy people can never find One Piece." That angered the leader of the pirates,he quickly changed his target,pointed at us with the gun and pulled the trigger. BANG!!

Not feeling any pain, we slowly opened our eyes just to notice, we were in father's embrace, he weakly whispered "G..oodbye, my..chil..dren " then he fell onto the floor like a puppet.

Ace was speechless, he was so shocked he couldn't believe what just happened. Whiles shouting "Wake up father ! You don't have my permission to die !!" he kept hitting on his chest and even slapped his face.

The pirates looked around the house for their their next target, suddenly one of them pointed at me "Hey look that girl there would sell a good price." The captain grabbed my arm and was starting to drag me out of the house. I yelled for my brother "Oni help me ."

At a certain point, everyone in the room could feel a dark aura from Ace. He slowly stood up and gave the pirates a devilish grin "Leave her alone or I'm gonna make us wish, you were never born." Obviously they ignored his last warning and continued exiting the house.

He leaped to the captain was about to punch the captain on the face, when he lifted me up to the exact place where Ace's fist was.

Ace's Pov
Normally, I would just swallow up the anger and be cool, but this time, my emotions ran out of control, causing my secret power to reveal. I was born with the ability of controlling flames, but this power only comes out once my emotions are out of control and it's happening now.

When I was about to hit their captain's face, he lifted y/n up as his shield. Unfortunately I was only able to change the direction of the punch ,my fist slightly touched her hair and the flame passed on from my fist to her hair.

After I landed on the floor, I stood there looking at my burning hands. I'm such a weakling, I couldn't save my father and now I hurt my sister .

The pirate i shielded his sword "Haha, it's my turn now !" He sword was just a inch away from my head, when I grabbed the end of it , and punched him hard on the face, causing his head to explode immediately.

Seeing that ,the pirates panicked and left our house. After they left , I calmed down and heard sobbing behind me . I turned around and saw my sister crying out of horror, it's written all over her face, her eyes were as miserable as ever.

I walked to her wanting to comfort her, I reached my hand and was about to pet her head, just then, she backed off and said " Stay away from me,monster."

I stood there silence just to realize my sister's fear was actually me, my flame. To be real, this really is the worst moment of my life . My dad just died and now I have completely lost my sister's trust ?!

All of sudden, I feel so lonely ,I have no support from anyone. Why did I do to deserve this ? I hated this feeling and I wanted to get rid of it. Not noticing the flames start to come out of my body again, soon I was completely insane, I let out my anger by shooting flame at furnitures in the house, but little did I know one of the flames hit my sister in the heart and that's how she got this power from me.

End of Ace's pov

Back to your pov
After that, the house was completely destroyed by my flames. Garp came visited us the day after and sent off me and Ace to different places, because he knew if I were to see him using his powers again, my fear would overcome me and I would definitely suffer a lot mentally.

But before our departure. Garp told me "Just so you can have a happy childhood, I'm going to erase your memories with Ace now." And with a snap , I blacked out.

End of childhood

I grinned at my brother "Thank you for protecting me back then . Give me some time ,I'll find a way to get you out of here." I gave him a big warm hug then left.

Sorry reader-chans I wasn't able to add Law into this chapter, coz I though it would be too much , so I swear with my life I will start off with Law the next chapter.

Thx for reading and hope you enjoyed it.