Lemon 2/2

After ages, my exams finally ended.
Now I can focus on my story, so please continue supporting me on my stories.😁

Law's POV
On the submarine
I was looking up documents when I heard a knock on my door. I gave permission for the unknown to come in. It turned out to be the spy I had sent to Dressora. I smirked "What news do you bring ?"

He handed me a file and left. At that moment I was overwhelmed by curiosity and tension. I wanted to know if y/n is enjoying herself in Dressrosa or did anything bad happen to her, coz I swear to God if anyone in Dressora tried to hurt y/n, I would chop their head off without hesitation.

"But even though she is hurt, I can't help her, my army is not strong enough to defeat the Doquixote family, not to mention the Doflamingo is the leader of the family, what should I do ? I can't even bare the thought of y/n suffering in pain, alone ..."

"Stop freaking out, this is so not you !" My inner self reminded me. Taking a deep breathe whilst hoping for the best, I opened the file.

But as soon as I got those pictures out, veins started popping out crazily on my head . I mumbled 😡"That bastard, how dare he bully y/n. He's gonna pay for what he has done."

Flustered with anger I shouted into the speaker "Tell mugiwara to meet us at Dressora and get the ship loaded for war."

Y/N's POV
Dressrosa

I cried quietly in my room regretting the decision of joining this crew. I want to stay beside Law, but I don't think he will ever accept me as a crew mate again. Back there, I was so harsh to him on the phone. " What if he gave up on me already ?" , "Is there no chance of us meeting again ?"

Just then my brother responded to me, "What's the matter sis ? Why are you crying ?" I sobbed "I want to go back to Law, but I'm scared if he has given up on me already."

"Don't cry sis, I'm sure your Prince Charming still loves you, you're such a beautiful girl with a sweet personality ,I mean who in the world won't fall in love with you ?"

"Stop it, bro. You're praising me too much."
"Sis, I just want you to know that you're the only person in this world who shares the same blood as me ,so no matter what I'm going to protect you and make you happy."

"Thx bro, I want to take a nap now. I'll chat with you later ."

But the moment I flipped onto my bed and closed my eyes, the door flew open and in came guards with metal cuffs.

They gave me sexy maiden outfit (clothing covering half of your boobs ,skirt barely covering part of your legs and thighs half way up your legs) They threatened me to wear it or else they would hurt me.

After that I was hand cuffed and was leaded to a well-decorated room, there is a king-sized bed with golden lighting, stepping into this room, just feels like being a princess.

Unexpectedly, the guards chained me onto the wall, I knew struggling wouldn't help, so the only choice I had was to wait and see what's gonna happen.

I waited and waited when seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. When I woke up, I was blindfolded, darkness filled my eyes and fear started crawling into my soul. "Hello, is anyone there ?" I asked.

"Fufufu, you're finally awake."
Oh god not that voice again. I could the presence of something approaching, then a felt so thing wet sliding along my cheeks, ewww is that a tongue ? Is he licking me ?

Having that thought in mind, made me feel disguised. "Go away bastard." I tried kicking randomly ,hoping to hit him in some way, but he seemed to have dodged my attack.

"Fufufu you're a naughty girl today."
He continued teasing while he moved his hand down my body. Soon, he teared my skirt and he reached my inner thighs. I clasped my legs together prevented his hand to explore further. But his arms are way too strong, with one single push, he made my legs spread aside, leaving him face to face to my entrance.

He pushed his fingers into it , massaging the inner walls, making me moan. Then he started thrusting his fingers into it, sending thrills through my body, soon some white liquid came out of it and when he was about to taste it ...

A certain someone commanded "Room" . Then all of a sudden the room was surrounded by a light blue aura.

And that's when my candle of hope relighted