Y/N VS Rabbit

I looked down to see, my leopard form is like 5 times the rabbit's size. I kindly advised the rabbit " Start talking before I smash you flat."

But it chuckled in response "Can you ?" I thought it would at least give me a hint of it's identity. What a rude rabbit.

It crunched it's knuckles while
approaching me "My duty is to end your life, now stop chitchatting and start cooperating."

"As if I will." I tried using another new devil fruit ability by making my fur stand. As I arched my back, my fur flew out like arrows , all aiming at the rabbit. However, it quickly took cover behind a tree. Making all of the arrows stuck right on the tree. It mocked "Is that all you've got ?" I hissed in response.

Suddenly, it leaped into the air and stretched out its claws ready to attack me as it falls. I did the same but I dodged it's attack and scratched it's face with my sharp paws. Then I landed firmly on two feet while it dropped onto the floor like a snow ball. Splat.

Next, it stood up and wiped the strip of blood off its face and said " You weren't as weak as I thought. Let's see if you can entertain me."

I smirked "Don't you worry, I am more than sure that you will enjoy it. Especially getting ripped apart."

That broke the point of it's patience , it quickly used haki on it's arm and charged towards me.

Luckily when it was a millimetre off me , I was just fast enough to dodge it. I reached out and punch it in the face. When my fist came in contact it fell to the ground wailing in pain. Just as it tried to get up and escape, I summoned my fur-like arrows and pinned it against another tree. It was shocked by my abilities but also frustrated that it lost the fight.

I took a step forward to crowd it. Now that it is face-to-face with me . It shivered in fear. I took the opportunity to mock it " Any last words ? " Just then the den den mushi in it's pocket rang. I reached out to it and spoke "Oh you must be looking for your assistant, guess what it is now in my hands"

The mysterious person on the other end of the phone stopped for a while displaying a furious expression on the den den sushi. Then the expression changed to a evil smile and answered with a gravelly voice  "Haha, as expected. You must be Y/N , sister of the world-famous Fire Fist Ace. "

(The clever reader thought) Ummm if he knows about our relationship, that must mean he knows Ace really well. But if he is a friend of Ace, he wouldn't kill me. So the certain explanation for this ,is that he is an enemy of Ace and he wants both of us dead. 

Reader-chan believes that all her readers are intelligent :)

I suspiciously asked "Are you the one who kidnapped my brother ?" 

"Indeed , I am the powerful Shichibukai - Crocodile. my advice to you is to return my assistant to me in one piece, or else don't even dream of seeing your brother again."

After hearing what he said, I was fuming "Try to hurt my brother and I will beat the hell out of you !!!" Before he laughed again. I cut off the phone .

After that I glared at the rabbit. " If you wanna stay alive, better do as I say from now on."

Later, I dragged it back to our campsite and locked it up in a cage. Then I went to find Law, who is doing serious medical researches in his tent.

Wait it should be our tent, since Y/N sleeps in it with him every night 😊

I slowly walked up to him and hugged him from behind. He then asked while holding the devil fruit book I was reading.

"Y/N did you just go out to test your devil fruit abilities ?" I slightly nodded and was afraid that he is mad for what I did.

You know just because he couldn't protect me ..... Bla bla bla that kind of stuff.

As expected,he started his lecturing like a mother "Do you know how dangerous it is to wonder around in the forest alone ....."
I sighed "Yes yes yes...."
After hearing my respond, he looked at me in the eye and smiled evilly😈 "Since you never listen to my warnings, why don't you suggest a punishment for your sins ?"

I shrugged and changed conversation topic "But this time, I found out who kidnapped Ace."

Law's was shocked by what I said. He quickly leaned in "Tell me."

Time skip
(After telling him everything that happened in the forest)

Law cried out "What ?! You fought with Crocodile ?"
It made me jump.
I rolled my eyes " No it's his assistant .By the way, you don't have to speak so loudly, I am right next to you."

After a while, he calmed down a bit and face palmed himself  "Oh, God. We are in big trouble. How on earth can I defeat him."

Now it's my turn to lecture him. "What do you mean "I" ? You've got a whole crew standing for you. Just because you're the captain, doesn't mean you all to do all the work for us. Trust me, together we can make a good team."

Law loosened up a bit and thanked me with a peck on the lips.

After that, he stood up ,put his cap on and announced "We need a plan."

I quietly chuckled at his sudden change of confidence and whispered to myself "That's my boy."