Mr.Grumpy

The man called penguin escorted me back to my room. he comforted me "Don't worry Captain didn't mean what he said to you, he's just in a bad mood today, ."

I : Wait ? Did you just say captain ?

Penguin : Yes, he is the captain of the Heart Pirate, Tranfaglar Law also known as the surgeon of death. And you are now in our submarine.

Then, penguin suggested to introduce you to other crew mates. So he invited Bepo and Shachi into your room. Shachi first came to your room, he wore a pink and green hat, with brown hair sticking out of it. It's interesting that his hat creates a shade, so it's hard to see his eyes.
Next came a Bepo ,unlike other crew mates he wore a orange jumpsuit and small brown boots. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw him. (Am I dreaming ?) he looked so fluffy and cute, I couldn't resist myself ,so I ran towards him and gave him a big bug. Unexpectedly he said "Sorry ." I was super surprised to see a walking and talking Polar Bear.

After a short introduction of ourselves, we gossiped a little.
I : Is captain always in a bad mood ?
Penguin : Not really, but somehow his girlfriend always gets him into a bad mood.

"Girlfriend ??!!" I exclaimed (How could such horrible man be attractive to woman ?)
Suddenly the door behind me opened and Law came in and took me to his office. His office was quite big,a tall bookshelf and advanced medical technology. He closed the door and he walked straight up to me and stopped before right before my eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't greet you earlier. I'm Trafalgar Law ,your captain,call me Law." "I prefer Mr.Grumpy" He gave me a glare. Out of curiosity I asked him"Why did you save me ?"

Flashback (Law's pov)

I held on tight to the pirate's heart, not wanting to cause any damage to it . "How many hearts have we got up to now ?" I asked.Bepo answered "We've got 99,captain " "Well then, easy as a piece of cake. " I was about to take the girl's heart,when Shachi and Penguin pleaded "No please! She is too young to die, I can see it through her gentle smile ,she has a pure heart."

Deep in thought, I realised if I saved her it would be a win-win solution. "Firstly, once she recovers , she can be a part of the crew.Secondly, all i need is one more heart to become a shichibukai,I can take her heart whenever I want ." After a while , I commended to the whole crew "Bring her to back to our submarine and leave this island immediately."

End of flashback

Law : Now let's get on with your body-check .

Law : Name ?

You : y/n

Law : Age ,Height ,Blood Type ..?

I answered all the questions in a straightforward manner and he praised "Good girl"

Then He gestured "Room,Shambles " Suddenly, a large katana appeared on his palm, he took off the scabbard ,the blade of the sword shined so much as if I have entered heaven. The surface of the blade was like a mirror , I could see Law smirking . He moved the sword closer to me. I was terrified, my heart was thumping crazily and my body shivered out of fear. He gestured agin "Scan" and the sword gave out some light. A few seconds later, a printer printed out the photo of my ribs. He examined the results and grinned "Perfect, you're in healthy state ,you're now officially a member of Heart Pirate."

The door flung open and in came a fancy dressed woman. She had red hair, dark red lips and purple eye shadow. (Wow, she sure looks like one of the evil witches in Disney) Not paying any attention to me ,she sat on Law's lap and played with his hair him "Babe, come sleep with me." Law refused and said "Great you're here, take her to the canteen to have dinner will you ?" She gave me a piercing look and said "Who is she ? And why is she on our ship ?" Law explained " she had just officially became a part of our crew. Treat her well." He kissed that woman on the cheek and left.

The room was silence after he left. " wait here, I will be right back." That woman spoke with a nasty tone . She slammed the door shut. I waited and waited until, when I looked out the window and just realised the sky was already as dark as ink, the silver rays of the moon shined on me.

I tried to open the door, but it seemed to be locked. Loneliness and hunger  felt my heart as I started crying. ( What have I done to her , to make her hate me that much ? )

At the end, I got tired of crying and fell into a deep sleep .