Never mess with my girl

Your POV
Doflamingo's room

Now the whole room is in a blue aura. The door suddenly floated in the air and accelerated, it flew pass me and aimed at Doflamingo, but he quickly used his strings to slice the door into pieces.

Law stepped into proudly "Get your hands off my girl, bastard !"  Then in came another two warrior. One was Ace and the other wore a straw hat, obviously he is the famous super nova -- Luffy.

LLA stands for Luffy,Law and Ace, this will be used in the story

Knowing he would have came for me, I smirked "What took you so long ?"
He mocked "You look sexy today, wanna have some fun later ?" That sent me blushing as red as a tomato. Without having a second thought, I grabbed one of Doflamingo's coat from the wardrobe and was about to wear it when "Room,Shambles " Law's coat flopped onto my shoulder and I looked over to see a shirtless Law 😍.

God damn, that made me blush even more. His well-built muscles and the tattoos were all shown at once, making him a shinning star in the dark galaxy.

Author chan is having a nose bleed like Sanji😂

Suddenly Doflamingo charged against Law at full speed. Luckily Law was alert and dodged the attack. Later Luffy and Ace joined him. The three of them attacked Doflamingo at the same time , to limit his ability to recover.
Until now, looking at the number of them, LLA have a high chance of winning against Doflamingo.

After a few minutes, things seemed to be the opposite. Somehow, the family members came and started fighting with them. That was when G, charged against me with his fist ready to give a big punch.

In case you don't know who G is

Extracted by my Prince charming ,I only noticed him when he was a few inches away from me. Unexpectedly,I was pushed back so I wasn't hurt.

I quickly looked to see my saviour--Law. He was acting strangely, somehow he was struggling to stand up properly, as if gravity is pulling him down to Hell.

Law's POV
I was just on time to shield y/n from G's attack. But after he punched me on the stomach, energy seemed to have drained out of me, I felt tired, my eye lids were starting close.

Then G explained "Haha, my gloves are made of sea stone, so there is no way you can defeat me now..." Not even finishing his sentence, he clenched his fist ready for another punch.

"Shit, I can't fight at this state, looks like I'll have to doge his attacks."

I was lucky enough to dodge his attacks but not long before, I have reached the edge of the room. A cold sweat rolled down my cheek. Just then, someone called out to me.

I look over to see y/n on fire. I gave her a nod.

Giving G a thumbs down 👎  "G, no matter what , you're gonna lose." Exactly as planned I enraged him ,he tightened his fist and attacked. At the same time, I dictated

"Room,Shambles"

Y/N and I switched places. Y/N's and G's fist met, my clever girl quuckly grabbed G's fist tigthty ,used her fire and melted the sea stone on his fist .Then she dodged his second attack. His punch went through the wall and now his arm his stuck in the wall. Whilst, he was trying to get it out, it was my perfect chance to attack.
" Room, merce." 

I sliced him in half. With him on the floor, I lectured him "Never mess with my girl."