"Just want to make you all mine"

Quick recap :
In the previous chapter, Law misunderstood your and Ace's sibilance relationship. He thought you were cheating on him, when he was training himself off limits, just to save you. That thought made him completely miserable, he even pulled out his sword and tried to kill you. And of course he wasn't successful thx to your protective brother.

Later you were disgusted by Law's behaviour, so you ran away from him. But on the way, you were caught by Doflamingo and was shot by him.

Before you start screaming about how Law WAS an asshole, calm down because in this chapter he is going to try his best to please you, so please show a bit of mercy to him.

Sexual content in this chapter  *

A cute pic of Luffy and him as babies

A cute pic of Luffy and him as babies.  Hope you can forgive Law for being this cute >_<  #cuteness overload 

Law's POV

I was scanning through the streets trying to find Ace and Y/n. Just then, I heard a certain voice "Can anyone please help my sister, she needs blood supply urgently." I looked to that direction, and guess what I found.

Y/N was badly injured and she was carried by Ace in bridal style. Seeing y/n in this situation made my heart ache. If only I was by her side, I would never let this happen.

Well there is a saying "Sometimes, you can't take back what you have lost." So instead of blaming myself for being an asshole, I am going to focus on the solution, which is helping her recover and prove to Ace that I am the perfect boyfriend for her.

Knowing that all the hospital in town were destroyed, there is no one other than me who can help Y/N. I smirked at Ace "I'll give you a hand."

Ace knew perfectly what my smirk meant and felt really annoyed. Although I must be the person on earth who he hates the most , but still for the sake of his sister, he carefully handed Y/N over to  me.

Your POV

I awoke to a monstrous headache, it hurts so much like hammering nails into the head. I rubbed my temples trying to reduce the pain, but it only got worse, memories before I fainted came flashing back. Then I remembered when Doflamingo pulled the trigger of his gun. "Bang !"I still remembered how it felt when the bullet spun against the edge of my skull and forced its way through my brain and went out the other end. IN ONE SECOND, I lost my sight, smell, touch,body coordination ... all I knew was that I am still alive but I can't do anything about it . How scary is that ?

Alone in a dark room, I cried in despair. Suddenly, the door opened and in came someone. My vision was still blurry, so I couldn't see him clearly. But I could tell who he is by his voice. "What happened,sister ?"