Close Encounter

I was awoke by someone shaking me roughly. "Wake Up !" Law crouched in front of me,he had a worried look on his . I peeked open my eyes , but my eyes were heavy, I couldn't hold them for long. " Hey (y/n) ,open your eyes , stay with me !"  Just then I felt like floating in the air, my body was lifted  by two strong arms, comparing my body temperature with his , I was as cold as ice . Hearing him murmur " you sure are cold." I rested my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat, as if it was a lullaby. He carried me in bridal style to his room and tucked me into his bed. His scent on the bed comforted me , slowly I drifted into a pleasant relaxation .

I was woken by whispers " Be quiet, you'll wake her up." I opened my eyes to see Bepo, Shachi and Penguin beside my bed. Once they noticed that I was awake, they cheered happily and quickly hugged me as if I came back to life from death. Their hug was so tight that I nearly suffocated. "Guys leave her alone,you're hugging her too tight.." Without any doubt, that emotionless voice belonged to their captain. "Now you all know she is in good condition, go back to work." He commended .

The moment they slammed the door shut as they left , the room was dead silent. Until Law spoke up ,unexpectedly his voice was gentle as an angel " Explain to me what happened last night." I recalled my memory from last night, but I was afraid that the evil-looking woman would hurt me if I did .To keep myself safe , I told Law " I don't remember anything." He gave me a suspicious look " I don't like being lied to." Deep in heart, I wanted to tell him the truth so he could help me, but my mind was overwhelmed by fear . Law look at me with his gentle golden eyes " Why wouldn't you tell me ? Is something else on your mind, I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth." He started stroking my silk like hair and comforted me.

My mind was spilt in half. One half says I would be in danger if I told him the truth. While the other says, he is worth trusting, just tell him and he will help you . Which side should I choose ?
Ugh I couldn't hold this pressure for long, my mind is about to explode. I cried " This is none of your business !" And dashed out of his room .

I ran back to my room and quickly slammed shut the door. I sat on my bed wondering what I have been doing all this time (maybe I don't belong on this ship , maybe i should leave and continue my normal living as a surgeon .)Suddenly I saw some words written on the wall " Stay away from Law" . I was horrified as frightful thoughts rushed through my mind  ( Who wrote on the wall ? Am I being spied all this time ? What if that mystery person comes and kill me at night when I'm asleep ?!) I was so horrified that I didn't notice tears had started to run down my cheeks. It was not long before, the door opened and in came Bepo, Shachi and Penguin. They were shocked when they saw me staring at the wall with a horrifying look. They dropped the tray of food they were holding. They bolted over to me and questioned
Penguin : Who wrote on the wall ?
Shachi : whoever it is I am to punch the hell out of him
Bepo wiped the tears off my eyes, his fur felt so soft and smooth, it gave me so much comfort, and warmth.

I decided to give it a go at trusting them . Slowly I smiled at them " I just came back to my room and saw the words on the wall " I explained to them .
Shachi : That person is such a bully
Penguin : Don't worry we will think of a solution
Bepo : We are here for you , don't be afraid

After that, they helped clean my wall and painted it with rainbow colour .I was inspired by my lovely crew mates. My eyes became watery again. But this time , I wiped them away and smiled with confidence. " BSP ,you guys are the best !!" They looked at me confused" who is BSP ??"   I replied " you guys, it's a short form of your names 😜." I gave them a big thank and ate the lunch they had brought me.

Later at night, I turned and twisted trying to sleep , but I couldn't because all I have in my mind is a mystery person trying to kill me when I'm asleep. Thinking back to how BPS cheered me up, I was immediately pumped with confidence, I decided to accept Law's offer.

After all , he's not that bad as I imagined , at least he saved me from his office and comforted me . I think I am starting to like him 😳. Thinking back to the moment, he carried me in bridal style, my face blushed as red as a tomato .

My lovely reader-chans
what do you think ? Should I could continue writing ? Please put your suggestions in the comment , I promise to read and reply them . Hope you enjoyed reading it so far 😁