Violent delights have violent ends

Your pov

The Mugiwara crew and Ace are busy fighting the family members.

While on the other side of the castle, I'm almost done fighting G. Grabbing onto his seastone made gloves, I gathered fire around my body,and concentrated it on melting his gloves. Watching his favourite pair of gloves melt into liquid made him whimper in disappointment.

Watching him whimper reminded me of a poor disabled man in need of help , so I kindly mocked him "Since you love your gloves so much, I'll let you stick with it forever." Then grabbed hold of his fists, punched to his face.

Now that he can't see ,he shouldn't be a threat to us.

As I thought. Law seemed to have regained his power. He stood up and opened his arms with a gentle smile on his face.

Not able to hold my excitement, I ran towards him and leaped into his arms giving him a big embrace. He hugged me tightly and whispered into my ear "Damn, seeing Doflamingo touch you, I just want to make you all mine. "

I gave out a soft chuckle and whispered "Go ahead and make me yours " He instinctively suck on my neck, making me let out a soft moan, a small red mark appeared. It wasn't an ordinary red mark, it was a mark of possession, saying I belong to him now, his property, he will stand by my side and protect me no matter what.

I rested my head on his shoulder. The addictive smell of his masculinity hit my nostrils, as if he was some kind of drug, it gave me a feeling like I want to stick with him so much ,that not even death can seperate us.

God,how much have I missed this feeling, it felt like a million years since he last touched me. Law softly pulled back and our eyes met. The moment when his stormy grey eyes met mine, I lost myself in his eyes. They glistened brightly, cold and metallic, rivalling the most excellently polished suit of armour. The sclerae that surrounded them were pristine, untouched by red. They were pure. They were cold. They were beautiful.

Always acting like the coldhearted captain, he cooed "I love you". I moved my head closer to his and responded "I love you more than you love me." Almost instinctively, Law leaned in and kissed my warm lips .It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

We slightly pulled part and inhaled for air. Maintaining our eye contact, we smiled at each other. Just when we are ready for Round 2,we were pulled apart and a familiar voice suggested "Save it after the final battle." I turned to see Ace smirking at me.

He then whispered into my ear "I'm so proud of you sis, your boyfriend's a badass." That sent me blushing, my cheeks weren't pink, they were red. As red as an apple ! My expression was an absolute entertainment to Ace, he stood there and laughed his head off.

Considering our relationship of sibilance, I decided I couldn't treat him like the way i treat other men, which is giving them a big kick in their balls XD. So what I did was punching him softly on the arm, eventually it ended up as a game of fighting between us.

Just as we were having fun. But little did you know Law was uninformed about your relationship with Ace.

Law's pov

I stood there speechless,heartbroken. Instantly, my heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. For the very first time after Corazon's death, my heart was cold and empty, as if I am trapped in a unending forest, as if the mist had covered my ears, my once bright and clear future was no longer there.

I had a strong sense that she is cheating on me , because I know her by heart, that is absolutely not the way how she would normally treat men, it's either she loves him or she hates him, one way or the other . Seeing her actions, I would be almost certain that she show a liking to him.

But why is she doing this to me ? Is it just to make me jealous ? Or does she really love him ?

Please tell me this is a joke.

This is the worst time she could have chosen to abandon me .After I trained my ass to become stronger, just so I can protect her and after I've come this far to save her.

So what do you think about this chapter ?
Reader-chan,I have a very important decision for you to make.

Recently have lost confidence for writing, I feel like my English is so bad and no one would want to read my stories.

Should I continue this story or should I end this story in like 5 chapter ?
Comment and let me know.