Christmas {Extra}

Hi my lovely reader-chains .
This is an extra scene of Christmas hope you enjoy it :)

Reminder : This is not related to the main story

I was awaken by the sunlight, I stretched my arms and looked at the calendar, my eyesight was blurry all I knew that today's date was circled with a big red marker, I took a closer look and found out today's the 25th of December.

I immediately snapped out of my sleepiness and got dressed. Today's it's not only Christmas, but also Me and Law's first date.

Flashback
That night I watched Law do his work. I looked up his calendar and noticed we are only a few days away from Christmas.

So I spoke "Neh Neh Law, we are only a few days away from Christmas." Focused on his work, he answered "So"
"What do you mean by so, Christmas is so much fun, you celebrate it with friends, eat lots of delicious food and unwrap wonderful gifts . "

I looked at him hopping he can celebrate Christmas with me. He sighed and faced up "(y/n)-ya you know I've a lot of work to do everyday." I looked at him with my puppy eyes and wiggled my imaginary tail , apparently he couldn't resist my cuteness and pitched my nose.He answered rather unsatisfied "Tch Fine"

End Of Flashback

Feeling high spirited, I changed into a white tank top and short cowboy pants, then quickly sprinted towards our meeting destination.

I looked at my watch and it was only 6am. I decided to stay in the streets instead of heading back to the submarine , because firstly I can breathe in fresh air here and secondly at this kind of time, everyone's still asleep, so the submarine is as quiet as the cemetery.

I stood there watching pairs of couples walk pass hand in hand. They all looked so happy, enjoying their time with their loved ones. I got a bit annoyed and looked at my watch it's 6:30, knowing I have to wait for another 30 minutes I sighed in disappointment. Just then, I noticed something falling from the sky through the reflection of my watch.

It's icy surface touched my skin and it made me shriek. I looked at my arm and found out it was snow.

Law's POV
I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. I looked at the screen displaying 8:00am . Wearing my pajamas, I wondered around the ship looking for y/n, until Bepo told me "I thought I saw her early this morning, going out to the streets."

I snapped to my senses, finally realizing today's our date, and I am super late now.

When I got there, I quickly scanned through the crowd of people and noticed a familiar figure sitting on a bench.

I ran towards her, knowing something's wrong. She is soaking wet and her whole body was trembling. She looked up with a soft grin "You're... finally...here ." Worriedly I asked "Baka, how long have you been here ?" With a shaky voice she responded " An hour ?"

God, she's being overly excited today, well she has her reasons to be, because I know just the perfect place to go to.

End of POV

Despite that I am freezing in the cold. I was so happy, because my patience has payed off, it's my turn to look like the couples I saw this morning.

Giving me a concerned look. Law took off his black coat and wrapped it around me . It immediately brought warmth to my body, I sniffed his coat for a bit, the next second I was addicted to his scent, it smelt good and also gave me comfort.

Later I rubbed my hands trying to warm it up . He noticed that and held my hand . We walked hand in hand on the street and he whispered into my ear "Don't do that agin Baka."

Another short walk, we finally arrived our destination -- Theme Park. I first dragged Law up the roller coaster. He asked "You sure this is going to be a safe and steady ride ?" I lied to him "Yes Yes absolutely!!!"

When it fell from the peek, Law was horrified, he grabbed the metal bar tightly and his face was epic. His face was red and stoic, because he wanted to scream but he tried so hard to keep it in. Looking at his face was such an entertainment, I ended up laughing throughout the ride.

After the ride ,he smirked "Since You sure have the guts to trick your captain , you should be ready for the punishment." I quickly sensed I am in danger, therefore I quickly bolted away from him . But he was faster, he caught up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to tickle me "Do you surrender?" Caused by the ticklish, I laughed so hard and answered "Haha... yes I ... surrender. " He finally let go of me and I wiped away bits of tears on my face.

After that, we went to a restaurant. We ordered Tomato Spaghetti. Both of us are starving, so as soon it was served, we dug our heads into the plate. We finished it within seconds .
We fought for the last strip of spaghetti ,we are on the ends of the spaghetti, moving more and more into our mouth, until we had none , our lips met each other, Law bit the spaghetti and gave me on a peck on the lip.

When we were waiting for our dessert, Law hand gestures that there's some tomato sauce on the side of my mouth. I didn't understand. Tired of explaining, he rolled his eyes, leaned in and licked it off my mouth. His tongue's soft touch, made me blush as red as a violet.

By the end of the day, Law lead me to a place where we can see the whole view of the theme park. He then instructed me to close my eyes. I could feel him doing something behind me, then something cold touched my neck "Open your eyes now." I looked at my neck and it was a silver necklace with a heart shape on it. It shined in the dark, like an angel.

He hid his blush by turning his face to the other side "This is my Christmas present for you ..." Not waiting him to finish, I jumped and hugged him from the behind." Law, I love you." Slowly he turned to face me.

Blushing a bit "(y/n), I love you too ." Suddenly there was a sound of explosion, we look at that direction, gazing at the firework in the dark sky.
Then instinctively we gave in for a deep kiss.

However, just before the perfect moment I sneezed "Hachew" Law frowned at me "We're heading back now." Then he carried me in bridal style. I pouted "Put me down, I want to stay here a little longer ."

Unexpectedly, he kissed me on the lip and commended "Shut up and listen to Doctor's Order."

So how was this ?

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Wish you all the best in the future Year.

Lots of 💗 from author-chan