The Morning After

Title: The Morning After

Pairings: ShunUki

Words: 895

Warnings: Yaoi with a light suggestion of sex :3

Dedication: To Anon, who suggested this prompt: "The morning after". Thanks so much!

Ukitake had woken to an incredible warmth, his mind slightly heavy as he did his best to blink away the sleep. He quickly became aware of a few things. One; he was lying underneath a soft blanket, which seemed to be tickling at his back ever so slightly.

Two; his lower back ached with a dull throb and so did his hips, and a part along his collar bone felt itchy. But other than that, he laid in splendid comfort and felt no signs of a fever.

Then, as the third realization struck him, Ukitake's eyes snapped open in complete shock. He was naked under this blanket…and he wasn't alone. A warm bulk lay next to him, long and strong and protecting him like a wall. It was also snoring.

A blush spread across his cheeks like a wildfire when the snoring bulk behind him made a different sort of noise, almost like a whisper of his name, before two arms wrapped themself tighter around his waist. Ukitake could have sworn his heart skipped a beat when a pair of hot lips pressed against the back of his neck. They made him tense, which in turn made the arms wrapped around him like steel only tug him closer to a board and hairy chest, a chest he knew so well.

...If that wasn't solid confirmation that what happened at that wild celebration party last night was not a dream, then nothing was!

It was a month after the defeat of Aizen and those who had been wounded were now recovered quite nicely, Ukitake himself included in that. So, many of his fellow reapers decided it was an excellent cause of celebration. It sounded like a great idea so many seated members and captains agreed to participate.

And it when rather well.

Until the seemingly endless supply of Sake came out; the bottles been passed around like it was a free for all. It immediately went downhill from there.

Being a lightweight when it came to alcohol, Ukitake politely declined all drinks handed to him in fear that some rascal, mainly Shunsui and Rangiku, would try to spike his drink. He had tried to remain professional within the increasingly rowdy and downright crazy party.

Someone had to; after all it would do the Soul Society no good if all the Captains and Vice-Captains were clogging up the beds at Division Four barracks due to alcohol poisoning or severe cases of hangovers.

And it was much for their sake as well. Unohana possessed some of the most heinous tasting hang-over cures known to man and spirit. And over the past few years she had grown rather intolerant toward those who abuse alcohol like it was going out of season.

This was what Shunsui told him, anyway. Ukitake doesn't drink, never to the point of getting totally and mind-numbingly plastered, so he wouldn't know.

But all professionalism and sensibility went cart-wheeling out the window the very micro-second his ruggedly handsome best friend pulled him into his arms and kissed him so passionately that he immediately turn to mush.

And he meant that literally. He went completely and utterly limp, boneless, a whimpering and mewling pathetic mess in Shunsui's arms, the slightly older and taller man seemingly relishing in his reaction. His mouth was so hot, so demanding, so utterly talented. And his hands? Oh, they went everywhere, touching him in places where no one dared to touch before.

It was utter bliss...

It was like time had stopped, as cliché as it sounded. His countless centuries of training were forgotten in a mere second, in one single touch...in one heated glance. Shunsui's eyes, usually half-lidded and lazy, friendly and filled with mirth were, at that moment when he finally released him from his kiss was filled with nothing but heated desire.

It made Ukitake shiver with anticipation.

What happened after that was a blissful blur as they hastily departed from the party, not caring in the slightest if anyone had seen them.

Hungry lips on desperately needy ones, hands pushing aside all clothing with expert ease and haste, bodies coming together, joining like two halves of a whole, moving together in mind-numbing passion again and again. And again. And again...

Ukitake was pulled from his heated thoughts when his bed-partner began to stir, waking from his own slumber. Immediately, a stubble lined cheek nuzzled the back of his neck.

"You were really feisty last night, Uki~" Shunsui crooned into his ear, his lips purposely brushing against his earlobe. "How many times did we do it, hmm? Six or seven? I lost count after the first three orgasms."

"Oh god..." Ukitake moaned pathetically as he covered his face with his hands. He didn't know what came over him last night; he didn't have a drop to drink. Although, it had been a few long months since he and Shunsui had been intimate.

Jeez, he hadn't realized that he missed Shunsui's heated body next to his so much.

"Want to refresh my memory?" Shunsui suddenly asked him with a pervy grin.

Ukitake's eyes widen as he suddenly found himself flat on his back, Shunsui hovering over him aroused and ready for more. "Don't you-!" But all protest was lost when Shunsui kissed him deeply, making all resistance null and void.

Again, the next few...hours passed in a passionately hazy blur.