Valentine's Kiss

Title: Valentine's Kiss

Pairings: IchUki

Words: 777

Warnings: Kissing!

Carefully sliding the window open, Ukitake popped his head into the room, pausing for a moment as he strained his ears for any familiar sounds. He quickly recognized the sound of running water, the other homely sounds non-existent and nodded to himself. He then slipped his long legs inside, his feet touching the floor soundlessly as he turned to gently and quietly close the window behind him.

Stepping into the middle of the familiar bedroom, Ukitake looked over to the bed. A small smile spread across his lips when he recalled the time his lost his heart and soul to the man he loved more than anything in this world and the Soul Society itself. It was, and still is, the most amazing experience in the world.

And hopefully tonight, there will be an encore.

With the sound of water still running he walked over to the bed and lowered himself down upon the sheets, laying his head upon the pillow where he waits. He drew in a deep breath through his nose, taking in the comforting essence that can only belong to Ichigo.

It had been four months since he had physically seen his younger lover, he having to contend with his Captaincy duties while Ichigo was busy hunting Hollows in the World of the Living.

The separation for them was unbearable.

However, it will all end soon. It was the human holiday Valentine's Day and a few of the girls from the Women's Association (who know all and see all, so it wasn't that much of a surprise that they knew about he and Ichigo being together) insisted that he needed to spend the day with the one he loved. So, with their help, Ukitake managed to sneak out of his Division and steal away into the World of the Living, Kisuke waiting on the other side with a Gigai - and a perverted, knowing smile- just for him.

Turning over at the sound of the bathroom door opening, Ukitake sat up and watched as Ichigo walked out dressed in a pair of dark green, baggy cargo pants with four pockets on the legs, a black belt undone but the fly done half way, revealing the band of his black boxers, and a towel in his hands as he quickly and roughly dried his hair.

"Ichigo!" Ukitake called out, startling the unsuspecting boy, causing him to let go of the towel, letting it drop to the floor in a damp pile. Ukitake chose to ignore the shock look on Ichigo's face and scrambled off the bed, wrapping his arms around Ichigo's neck in a hug that pressed their bodies together tightly.

Ichigo immediately wrapped his arms around Ukitake's slender waist, having waited so long to hold him in his arms again, and now that he was able to, he can't believe how good it felt to have him back.

"I've missed you so much, Ichigo. Every day I thought about seeing you again," Ukitake whispered softly against his neck.

Ichigo smiled, taking in a long breath, inhaling Ukitake's exotic sent deeply. He tightened his embrace around the slender captain in his arms, his heart beating unnaturally fast from the feel of Ukitake's body against his and his arms around his neck.

"I've thought about you every day as well, Juushiro," Ichigo replied, placing a kiss to Ukitake's temple. "I've missed you so much."

"Ichigo…" Ukitake trailed off, leaning back in Ichigo's arms to look him in the eyes. He gazed in those sharp light brown eyes, before letting his eyes slip close as he leaned forward. For a breathless moment, time seems to stand still, before pleasure overcame their senses when their lips finally met.

The kiss started off soft and slow, but soon turned passionate as their lips move hungry against each others, losing themselves in the feel and warmth of each other. They pour four months of separation, of frustration and loneliness, into this kiss.

Ichigo ran his tongue over Ukitake's bottom lip, patiently asking for entrance. Of which Ukitake granted him immediately, and then their tongues danced together in a display of dominance, before Ukitake submitted and let Ichigo explore the velvet interior of his mouth.

A mew of pleasure escaped from Ukitake's throat when Ichigo relentlessly brushed his tongue against the roof of his mouth over and over again.

Finally giving into the need for air, they slowly pulled back from each other, panting heavily, a light splash of red adorning their features.

"Want to take this further?" Ukitake asked as he nuzzled Ichigo's cheek, motioning to the bed and Ichigo answered back with a grin.

"I thought you'd never ask."