How you Meet

Natsu
You were walking along the streets of Magnolia enjoying the happy atmosphere. Everyone was talking and laughing having a good time. You were to wrapped up looking at the amazing sights, you didn't notice someone standing in front of me and bumped into the person's back

"I'm so sorry," You instantly apologized. The person turned around and it was a guy with spiky salmon colored hair, a vest with a long sleeve, white pants, and some sandals. You also noticed a flying blue cat next to him.

"It's ok, I'm Natsu and this is my best buddy Happy" The guy known as Natsu introduced.

"Aye!" The cat said

"Well it's nice to meet you two, I'm (Y/N)" You replied

Gray
It was a chilly winter afternoon and small snowflakes could be seen falling from the sky. So you decided why not take a walk out on the streets of Magnolia. You put on a coat and some ear muffs and walked out of your apartment. As you stepped out, you instantly felt the chilly air hit your face. You shoved your hands in my pocket and started walking towards the park.

After a few minutes you make it to the park and instantly see a guy with raven colored sitting on a bench looking at his hands which were on his lap and he was only in boxers.

"That guy must be cold," you thought You walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. The guy looked up at me wondering what you wanted.

"Um... hi, I was wandering aren't you cold?" You asked. the guy looked at you confusingly.

"No, why?" The Guy replied.

"Well, you're only in your boxers," You pointed out. The guy looked down and saw that he was only in his boxers.

"WHAT I HAD MY CLOTHES ON A MINUTE AGO!!!" The guy shouted looking for his clothes. He eventually found his clothes. "Sorry about that, it's bad habit I have, I'm Gray"

"it's ok, I'm (Y/N)" You said.

Gajeel
You were out in the woods just enjoying the fresh air when you heard some grunts. You walk to where the grunts were coming from and saw a guy with long black hair and lots of piercings on his face fighting what seems like a 6 foot tall cat that had a sword. You hid behind a tree as you watched them in awe. After a few minutes they stopped. The guy with the piercings looked in my direction and you hid more behind the tree.

"I know your out there, so I suggest you come out!" The guy shouted in low voice. You slowly come out from behind the tree and you walked forward

"Um... hi I'm (Y/N), sorry to disturb your training, I was just taking a walk and I heard you guys," you explained.

" Gajeel and that's Pantherlily," the guy introduced.

Sting
A carnival was in town so why not go and have some fun. You were walking around looking at all the games and rides that were there. You stumbled upon a roller coaster and there seemed to be no line, so you decided to go on it. You walked in and saw that there was people already in the seats. You took a seat in the only available seat which was in the front next to a guy who had blond hair and strapped yourself in. You was looking around waiting for the ride to start when the guy next to you started talking.

"Are you nervous?" The guy asked.

"No, are you?" You responded.

"Of course not," The guy said confidently. The ride started and the guys face instantly turned green. He looked like he was going to puke.

"I'm guessing you have motion sickness," you pointed out jokingly. You only got a groan in response. The ride finally stopped and the guy literally jumped of and started kissing the ground. You giggled at his actions.

"I never properly introduced myself, the names Sting," Sting introduced after he pulled himself together.

"Well Sting it's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)" you said.

Rogue
You were sitting on a bench reading a book enjoying the fresh air when you felt a small tug on my pant leg. You looked down and saw an adorable green cat in a pink frog costume looking up at you with tears in it's eyes.

"What's wrong little one, are you lost?" You asked calmly and sweetly picking up the cat.

"Frosch is lost and help finding Rogue," The cat, who you're assuming is Frosch, said.

"I'm (Y/N) and I'll help you find Rogue," you said. Frosch nodded and you started walking around town and shouting Rouge's name. After a few minutes you here someone shout Frosch's name. In a small crowd, you notice someone pushing and shoving past people shouting Frosch's name.

"ROGUE!" Frosch shouted wiggling out of your grasp and running to the person. The guy came out of the crowd and hugged the cat. The guy had a long black hair with a piece of his hair covering his eye and is wearing dark colored clothing. He looked at you and out of no where hugs you, not that you minded.

"Thank you so much for finding my exceed," he said.

"No problem, I'm (Y/N)" you said taking my hand out for the guy to shake.

"Rogue" The guy said shaking my hand.

Laxus
It was a stormy afternoon and you were walking to your apartment under an umbrella. As you were walking back you noticed a tall muscular figure with short blond hair and a lightning bolt shaped scar over his eye and a jacket over shoulders just standing at a corner. You being the caring person you were walked over and asked if he wanted to stay at your place until the storm died down. He agreed and stared walking with you to your apartment.

"So I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" You asked trying to start a conversation.

"Laxus," the guy said in a deep voice that made your knees go weak.

**finished my first preference. Sorry if they weren't to your best liking, sorry if they were short and i'm sorry that it took me so long to get this up, I got wrapped up in school and sports.