Imagine:Modern! Rogue x Reader

Hello guys, I'm back with another imagine. Hope you guys enjoy.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Rogue's POV
I was walking in the halls of Sabertooth Academy with talking Sting, but he was doing most of the talking. I was to busy thinking of (Y/N). She transferred here a month ago and I fell in love with her as soon as I laid eyes on her. I love everything about her. I love her smile, her laugh, and her personality. I tried to talk to her before but every time I talk to her I always back out. I was brought back into reality when I heard my name. I look at sting who was smirking at me.

"You were thinking about her weren't you?" Sting asked slyly.

"No, I was not," I lied as I felt my cheeks started to heat up.

"Dude, you should ask her out, I can't stand you constantly just staring at her from a distance anymore" Sting stated.

"Sting you know what happens when I try and talk to her," I inform him.

"I do admit it is funny when you try to talk to her, but I'm can help," Sting said.

"No, I don't want you to interfere with my love life," I said.

"Come on," Sting whined.

"No, I don't trust you and that's final," I stated. With that the bell and I walked to History. I walk into class and I see (Y/N) at her desk drawing. I took a deep breath and sat down at the desk next to her. I looked over at what she was drawing and it was a well-drawn women holding a rose. It was amazing. "That's a beautiful drawing." (Y/N) looked at me and smiled that gorgeous smile of hers.

"Thank you," (Y/N) replies. "Hey I've seen you in my math class and at lunch with your blonde friend, your names Rogue isn't it?" I chuckle and nod.

"That's me," I replied. Soon the teacher came in and class started.

*time skip to the end of class*
"Ok class, I'm assigning partners for a project that is due in weeks." The teacher said. Everyone groaned at the fact they couldn't pick there own partners. As the teacher was reading off names for partners, I was praying that I would get (Y/N) as my partner. "Rogue and (Y/N)." On the inside I was jumping for joy but on the outside I was emotionless. After the teacher assigned partners and explained what to do, which was to do a presentation on any historical figure, the bell rang. I walked over to (Y/N), who was packing up her things. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me.

"Hey (Y/N), when would you like to start the project?" I asked.

"After My (Favorite sport/activity) today at my house is fine with me," She responds.

"Great," I said with a small smile

"We should swap numbers and I can send you my address," she said. We swapped numbers and walked out the classroom.

*Another time skip*
It was after school and I was at home in the living room waiting for (Y/N) to text that it is ok for me to come over. I was watching TV to pass the time.

"Hey Rogue, I heard you were working on a project with (Y/N)," Sting said as he walking in the living room with a smirk.

"Yeah, I am" I respond. I get a text from (Y/N) saying I could come over and she sent the address to her house. "I'm heading to (Y/N)'s house be back in few hours," I said. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door to (Y/N)'s house. I made it to (Y/N)'s house and I knocked on the door. Soon, a women in her mid to late 30s opened the door.

"You must (Y/N)'s friend, I'm her mother." The women introduced, "Come on in and make yourself at home, (Y/N) is just Freshening up." (Y/N)'s mom said letting me in. I entered the house and sat on a couch in the living room. I looked around the living room and saw photos of (Y/N) when she was younger and some of her and her mom. After a few minutes, (Y/N) came down the stairs in an (F/C) tank top and black sweat pants. Her hair was in a bun (if your hair is shorter then you can leave your as is). She is still beautiful.

"Hey Rogue, ready to start on the project?" (Y/N) asked. I nodded and follow her up to her room. We entered her room and we sat on her bed with books and papers laid all over the bed

*time skip*
After about 5 hours of working on the project we managed to finish it. Also, as we worked on the project we managed to have a normal conversation and we had a lot in common. (Y/N) looked at alarm clock on her night stand and was surprised at how late it was.

"Oh wow, it's getting late," (Y/N) said surprised.

"I should head home, I had fun though," I said getting my stuff together.

"I had fun too, we should hang out again soon," She said.

"Are you free this Friday night?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm free" she answered with a smile.

"Cool, I'll pick you up at 7," I said as I was leaving the house.

"Alright see you then!" She shouted before closing the door. I smiled to myself for being able to score a date with my crush.