Imagine: Modern!Natsu x Reader

Hello guys I just thought it would be nice to write an imagine for fun so... here it is. I also do not own the picture.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (Reader's POV)
It was a normal morning at Fairy Tail Academy, A school I just so happen to attend. I was walking in the halls heading to my locker when My best friend, Lucy, stopped me.

"Good morning Lucy, How are you?" I greeted.

"Morning (Y/N), I'm good, how about you?" Lucy said

"I'm good, tired, but I'll survive," I respond. Lucy just chuckled at my response as we arrive at my locker and opening it.

"So, are you going to Mira's Party on Friday?" Lucy asked.

"No, I'm going to stay home and watch Netflix," I responded grabbing the books I needed for the next few classes.

"Oh come on (Y/N), you gotta go to the party, I can't go by myself," Lucy started to beg.

"No Lucy, you know I'm not much of a party person," I reasoned with Lucy.

"Natsu will be there," Lucy said with a smirk. My eyes widened and I slam my locker giving Lucy a look. Lucy is the only person that knows about my crush on Natsu and she'll find away to use it against me. I sighed.

"Fine, I'll go," I said. "But you promise not to leave me." Lucy quietly cheered to herself for being able to convince me to go to the party. I said goodbye to Lucy and headed to class, which sadly was math. Also, to make it worse for me Natsu just so happens to be that class. I make to class and took a seat in the second row from the back. Since I had a few more minutes left before class started I grabbed my sketch book and started drawing me and Natsu.

Shortly after, the bell rang and students started flowing into the classroom. Close to the end of class, when everyone's was working on practice problems, a crumpled up piece of paper landed on your desk. I looked around to see who threw it and saw that everyone was still working. I opened the paper and was surprised at who wrote it. It said:

(Y/N),
I've seen you around school and I can't help but find you really beautiful. Meet me after school at the main entrance, you'll find out who I am and I have something to ask you.
-Mystery person

I blushed at what the note said. Now I was curious at who this mystery person is. The bell rang and everyone started to leave the class. I ran into Lucy and explained to her what happened. Lucy instantly assuming it was Natsu. I just denied it and walked to my next class.
Soon it was the end of the day and I was standing at the main entrance of the school, waiting on this mystery person. Soon I hear my name and I look to see that Natsu was jogging over to me. I blushed and then it occurred to me that it was Natsu that threw the note. Natsu made it to me and gave me his signature smile that makes me weak every time.

"I'm so glad to see you could come," Natsu said.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you were the one who threw the note?" I asked.  Natsu chuckled.

"Yeah that was me," Natsu admitted.

"Well thank you for the comment and what was it that you wanted to ask me?" I said.

"Umm... Well I really like you a lot I hope you would be my  date Mira's party?" Natsu asked nervously. I was shocked. I would have never thought Natsu would ask me let alone knew my existence.

"I would love to be your date to Mira's party," I say smiling at Natsu which he gladly returned. 

"Great, I'll pick you up at around 5:30," Natsu said as he was backing away from me.

"That's Fine by me, I'll send you my Address," I said smiling like a dork.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," Natsu said as he finally walked away. When Natsu was out of sight I squealed and jumped around like a 5 year old girl getting her favorite toy. I can't wait to tell Lucy about this.

Well that's the end of this imagine hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Rock on, DJ_Blaze