A Day with you/him as a baby (Laxus)

Taking care of Laxus as baby might be the most difficult thing to do in the whole world. Laxus is even more stubborn as a baby then he was when he was an adult. Every time you tried to feed him he would just swat the spoon away and the baby food would splatter somewhere else. When you give him a toy to play with to entertain him, he would just throw it at wall. Then there's nap time. Every time you put Laxus down for a nap, he will either get out of the crib and go to you or he will just cry. You were so annoyed and frustrated to the point where you'll just jump off a bridge. So now it was late evening, you were looking for Laxus so you give him a bath after getting himself dirty after eating and get him ready for bed.

"Come on out Laxus," you said tiredly, clearly showing exhaustion as you were searching the house. Then you hear shuffling coming from your bedroom. You smirked having an idea of who it was. You quietly went into your bedroom and looked in to see it was empty. You had a suspicious look and you began searching around the room. You were about to give up looking after about 5 minutes of searching, but you heard giggling coming from your closet. You slowly and quietly went to the closet. You opened it and saw Laxus sitting on the ground with a pair your pants on his head along with the biggest smile, you could also see some food stains on his face and clothes. As much as you would be upset about all the trouble he has caused, but you couldn't be mad at that adorable face of his. You picked Laxus up, removed the pants, and carried him to the bathroom. You got the tub ready with bubbles and some bath toys, then put Laxus in the tub. Surprisingly, Laxus didn't give you any problems throughout bath time, which you were happy about.

*Mini Time Skip*
After the bath, you got Laxus and yourself in some pajamas and in bed. Once you got yourself and Laxus comfortable in bed, you instantly went to sleep.

*Time skip til morning*
It is now morning, and you woke up to feel yourself laying on a very muscular chest. You looked up and saw that it was Laxus as his normal self. You smiled and sat up to stretched, which caused Laxus to wake up.

"Morning Handsome," You greeted as you kissed his cheeks. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," Laxus responded as he stood up and stretched.

"Tell me about," you muttered

"What?"

"Nothing" you went to the kitchen and made you guys both breakfast.

*finally finished this one and now I have one more to write and I'm done of the when you/turn into a baby mini series. I hope you enjoyed this. I also forgot to mention this in an earlier preference, someone requested him while ago. So for the person who requested him, I will add Rufus to the preference.