When You Come Back from the Mission

Natsu
After 5 long months of being on a mission, you were able to complete it. You had a few minor cuts and bruises, but you were still ok. As you were walking closer to the guild you got more and more excited to see Natsu. You finally reached the door of the door and it was fairly quiet, which was weird for Fairy Tail. You entered the guild and looked around to see Natsu sitting at a table with his head in his arms looking miserable. You walked over to the table and sit across from him.

"I thought you be in a fight with Gray by now," You said with a smirk. Natsu quickly shot his head up with wide eyes once he heard your voice.

"(Y/N) YOUR BACK!!!!" Natsu shouted. Natsu LITERALLY leaped over the table and tackled you into hug and made you fall off the bench you were sitting on. You giggled and hugged Natsu back. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at you guys. They all smiled at the adorable scene in front of them. You and Natsu got up and you guys hugged again.

"I missed you too," you said through giggles.

Gray
You finished your mission 3 months early and you were currently on your way to your shared apartment to surprise your boyfriend. As you walked by a park, you looked over and saw Gray sitting on a bench looking at his hands which were on his lap. You could tell he was thinking about you. You carefully walked behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who," you sang out with a smile. Gray quickly stood up and turned to you with a shocked expression.

"You're ok," Gray said barely over a whisper but you heard. You smiled and held your arms out ready for a hug.

"Well are going to still stand there and look at me or are you going to give me a welcome hug?" You asked teasingly. Gray smiled and jumped over the bench giving you a huge hug.

"I'm so glad you came back ok," Gray said relief all in his voice and still hugging you.

"I'm glad to be back," you agreed snuggling closer into the hug.

Gajeel
You came back from your mission and decided to go to the guild to see all your friends and your boyfriend. Once you made it to the guild, you opened the door and was welcomed to complete chaos. Everyone was fighting and things were being thrown everywhere, but unfortunately a chair was thrown to your face and knocked you to the ground. When you got hit everyone stopped, but three people and we all can guess who those three people. As you were on the ground rubbing your aching head, you could hear Natau, Gray, and Gajeel arguing and fighting over who knows what.

"So this is how I get greeted when I come back from a mission," You said slowly standing up still rubbing your head. That's when the boys stopped arguing and looked at you.

"Well it's about time you came back," Gajeel said bluntly, but you knew deep down he he meant it lovingly and had missed you deeply. You shook your head with a small chuckle. You walked over to Gajeel and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which caught him off guard and caused him to blush. Unfortunately, Natsu saw the blush and had made a comment.

"Awe look, Gajeel is blushing,"Natau stated.

"WHATCHA SAY PYRO FREAK!!!!" Gajeel shouted and that is when the guild broke out into another huge fight.

Sting
You were on your way back to Sabertooth from your mission that you finished 6 months earlier than planned. As you entered the guild you instantly saw Rogue . You walked over to Rogue and greeted him with a hug

"Hey (Y/N) I'm glad your back and ok," Rogue said letting you go and smiling at you.

"Hey Rogue, it sure feels good to be back," you said. You looked around to see if you could find Sting, but you had no luck. "Do you know where Sting is?"

"Try checking his office," Rogue responded. You nodded and thanked Rogue before going to Sting's office. Once you got there, you knocked on the door but there was no answer. You carefully opened the door and saw Sting with his head on the desk asleep with papers scattered all over his desk. You couldn't help but softly giggle when you saw the drool and hear the light snores coming from his mouth. You walked over to him gently shook him.

"Sting," you cooed.

"5 more minutes,"Sting groaned.

"Are you sure you don't want to see your girlfriend?" You asked teasingly. Sting's head instantly shot up with wide eyes and looked around. He looked at you and had clear shock on his face. All of sudden, Sting stands up and hugs you without saying anything.

"I missed you so much," Sting said kissing the top of your head.

"I missed you too," you said smiling.

Rogue
You were so happy when you finally finished the mission. You were currently on the train on your way back and you were so excited to see your amazing boyfriend after 4 months. Once the train arrived at the designated stop, You got off the train and looked around to see the familiar Shadow Dragon Slayer. After a few minutes of looking around, you were able to find the familiar long black hair and dark red eyes.

"ROGUE!" You shouted. He looked in the direction he heard his name and saw you sprint towards him. Once you got to him, you latched onto him with a hug which caused Rogue to almost lose his balance but he was able to catch you both.

"Hey (Y/N), Frosch and I missed you lots," Rogue greeted as he went over to grab your other bag that you dropped when you ran to Rogue.

"I missed you guys too," You said giving Rogue a kiss, before the both of you walked out of the train station hand in hand.

Laxus
"I'm so glad that I completed that mission," you said as you walked the streets of Magnolia going to Fairy Tail. You were so happy that you get to see your fellow guild mates again, especially Laxus. You made it to guild and walked in without hesitation. You looked around and instantly saw Laxus sitting at a table with Thunder Legion. You walked over saying hello to the other guild members along the way and hugged Laxus from behind. You felt Laxus tense up for second, but when he glanced back at who was hugging him he eased up and had a small smirked. You waved hi to Evergreen, Freed, Bickslow before they went somewhere else.

"Hey princess, welcome back,"  Laxus whispered as he pulled you onto his lap causing you to giggle.

"I'm glad to be in your arms again, I was pretty lonely without you there," you said causing Laxus to chuckle and kissed the top of your head.

"Well, I did get pretty bored and lonely without you being here," Laxus admitted.

Loke
You're mission took longer than you expected but you managed to complete it and you were currently on your way to Fairy Tail. You were excited to see Loke again after so long. Once you get there, you opened the door and saw Loke talking to Lucy. Once Loke looked up and saw you he stopped in the mid-sentence and stood there in awe. He slowly walked over to you and still couldn't believe that you came back ok. He thought you died since you didn't come back like you said did in the time period you said. You gave a small giggle and opened your arms for a hug. Loke started running to you and gave you a hug.

"I thought you were gone forever," Loke said into your neck with his voice shaking.

"I would never leave you, I love you too much to do that," you said.

*Hello guys, I hoped you enjoyed part 2 of When leave for long mission. And I would like to thank you all again for all the reads and votes. I really appreciate the support.