A Day with you/him as a baby (Rogue)

Taking care of Rogue for the day was super easy for you. Rogue didn't give you any problems which you were glad about. Rogue was pretty much acted like his old self, but a little more happy (if that makes sense). It was late afternoon and you, Rogue and Frosch were playing in your living room. As you were playing, you heard small stomach growl coming from Rogue. You looked at Rogue and saw that he was about to cry.

"Don't cry, it's about dinner time anyway," You said

"Frosch is hungry too,"Frosch commented. You smiled and took the both of them into the kitchen. You put Rogue in high chair that you had bought and Frosch hopped on the table.

"What would you like to eat Frosch?"

"Frosch wants candy!" Frosch cheered, you giggled and gave a small back of candy, which Frosch gladly started eating. You then grabbed a jar of baby food from one of the cabinets and went over to Rogue and began to spoon feed him. As you were feeding Rogue, Rogue couldn't help but make cute giggles at the faces and noises you were making. You would not lie, Rogue was lot cuter this way.

*Time Skip*
After feeding Rogue, Frosch and yourself, you got them ready for bed. You went in the bathroom with Rogue and Frosch and gave the, each a bath. Once that was done you put Rogue in a pajama onesie and put him under the covers along with you and Frosch and you guys instantly went to sleep.

*Time Skip*
It was morning, and you woke up to slight shuffling along the room. You sat up and saw the normal, adult Rogue putting on his normal clothes. You looked next to you and saw that Frosch was still sleeping peacefully.

"Morning Batman," you mumbled as you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry Dear, didn't mean to wake you," Rogue apologized.

"It's okay, how do feel?"

"I feel a little tired, but I'm alright, what about you?"

"I'm good, I'll go make breakfast ok?" Rogue nodded and you went to make breakfast, after that you, Frosch, and Rogue went to the guild.

*ok this one I'm not proud of. This one was complete trash but I don't want to go back and change it so I hope you guys enjoyed it more than I did.*