When You draw them

I do not any of the pictures they go to their rightful owner.

Natsu
You were at the guild sitting at table while Natsu was fighting with Gray as usual. You were getting a little bored so you took out a sketch book and A few pencils that you brought. You started thinking of things you could draw and you decided to draw your boyfriend. After awhile, Erza was able to stop Natsu's and Gray's arguing and Natsu came over to where you were and sat in front of you. You also managed to just finish the picture.

"Hey babe, what's you doing!" Natsu asked trying to look at what you were doing.

"Drawing a picture" you responded.

"Can I see?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah sure," you said showing Natsu the picture.

Natsu was surprised to see a well drawn picture  of him

Natsu was surprised to see a well drawn picture  of him. He grabbed the sketch book from your hands and was able to get a good look at it.

"This is awesome, you should draw more often," Natsu said smiling at you. You were happy that Natsu loved the picture.

Gray
You and Gray were sitting under a tree in the park having a picnic and enjoying the fresh air. After eating the food, Gray fell asleep. You on the other hand started to draw a picture of Gray. Every now and then you would look up at Gray to get the facial features right. You were so into drawing you didn't notice that Gray woke up from his mini nap. Gray looked up saw you concentrating on drawing.

"What's you drawing?" Gray asked. You jumped at the sudden noise and saw that it was  Gray.

"Nothing," you say quickly closing your sketch book and holding it closer to your chest.

"Come on (Y/N) let me see it," Gray said moving closer to you reaching for the sketch book.

"No, the drawing is terrible," You said laying on top of the book.

"It can't be that bad," Gray reasoned with you. Gray eventually got ahold of the book and opened it only to see a well drawn picture of him.

 Gray eventually got ahold of the book and opened it only to see a well drawn picture of him