They hear you sing

*I don't own any of these songs they go to their rightful owners *
Natsu
Song:Into You by Ariana Grande
Natsu went out to go fishing with Happy so you had the apartment that you and Natsu shared to yourself for a few hours. So you had decided to clean the apartment. As you were cleaning, you started to hum a song which turned into full on singing and dancing

So, baby, come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but, baby that's how I want it
A little less conversation and a little more "Touch my body"
Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

You were so into the song and dancing that you didn't notice Happy and Natsu walk in and watch you. Once when you were with your little performance you hear clapping. You turned around and blushed at who it was.

"How much did you guys see?" You asked hoping he didn't see much.

"More than half through it, but don't feel embarrassed (Y/N), I have to admit you do have a great voice" Natsu says. "But your dancing could use some work,"

"My dancing needs work? Your dancing isn't any better" You retort.

"Alright I see how it is," Natsu says. With that You and Natsu had a dance off in the Living room of your shared apartment. Happy was just on the couch shaking his head.

Gray
Song: So What by p!nk
You were in the kitchen making breakfast for you and Gray while he was still asleep. Without realizing it you started singing a song.

So, so what
I'm a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what I'm having more fun
And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight

"I would love to see these rock moves you have" you hear Gray whisper seductively in your ear. You smirk and continue cooking.

Your gonna have earn it first," you said not looking up from the pancakes you were making.

Gajeel
Song: Trumpets by Jason Derulo
You were enjoying the quietness of the apartment you shared with Gajeel and Pantherlily while they were out training. So you decided, to past some time, that you would sing. No one has ever heard you sing because you were to nervous to sing in front of people. But that changes today.

Is it weird that I hear
Trumpets when you're turning me on?
Turning me on
Is it weird that your bra
Remind me of a Katy Perry song?

Every time that you get undressed
I hear symphonies in my head
I wrote this song just looking at you ooh, oh
Yeah the drums they swing low
And the trumpets they go (and they playing for you girl)
And the trumpets they go (ha, yeah)
Yeah the trumpets they go
Yeah the trumpets they go (go, go go, go go, go, go go)
And they go

After you finished you jumped as you heard a voice behind you.

"Wow Shortie, I didn't know you sing, let alone that type of song," Gajeel said with a smirk. You turned around and blushed.

"Well there's still things you don't know about me," you say.

Sting
Song: Na Na Na by Pentatonix
You were at Sabertooth sitting at a table with Sting and Lector sitting across from you. Sting was begging you to sing and you declined. But of course sting being stubborn, he wouldn't take no for an answer.