Voicemail after a breakup

*Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, but here is another preference. Just a heads up, I got this idea from another preference/scenario so this idea goes to the rightful owner. *

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Natsu
"Hey (Y/N), it's me... again. I'm truly sorry for what I said. You know I wouldn't purposely offend or hurt you in any way. Please come back, I know it's only been 2 days, but I miss you and I love you."

Gray
"Please (Y/N) pick up, this is the 5th time today I've called. I'm sorry for what I did, but please come back or call me back so talk it over and hopefully work this out. I miss dearly and I'm not sure if I can go any longer without you by my side."

Gajeel
"Look (Y/N), I know I made a big mistake and I'm really sorry about it. I miss seeing and hearing you everyday, please pick up so we can talk it over and make things right."

Sting
"Hey (Y/N), you probably don't want to hear me right now, but I just want to say that I miss you and I really don't want to end things like they did. Please call me back when you get this so we can talk it out.

Rogue
"Hey (Y/N), Frosch and I miss you dearly and want you back in our lives. I miss everything about you and I really hate to see you up set. So please, call me or let me come see you so we can work it out"

Laxus
"(Y/N), it's been a while. I just want say I'm sorry that things didn't work out before, but I was hoping you would give me another chance. I understand if you don't want to, but I just want let you know that I miss you and I love you if we're dating or not. So... don't be afraid to call."

Loke
"(Y/N), please pick up the phone! I'm really really sorry for what I did. You have every right to be mad at me, but please don't leave me! Give me another chance and I'll make it up to you! I miss everything about you and I don't think I can go on without you."

Freed
TBH, Freed is too much of a gentleman to break up with so I got nothing.

Elfman
"Hey (Y/N), I decided to do the manly thing and apologize for what I did and I hope you can give me a second chance. It was not manly of me to hurt the lady I love. So please forgive and take me back. I love you and I hope you the best."

Bickslow
"(Y/N) I miss you and I want you to forgive me for what I did. I know it was wrong and I instantly regret it since it made you very unhappy. Please call me as soon as you can."

Rufus
Same thing as Freed, too gentlemanly to break up so I got nothing

Cobra
"Hey (Y/N)...uhmm...man this is hard. I just wanted to say is that I didn't mean to hurt you. I care about you so much and I want to hold you in my arms still. You mean everything to me. Please let's give us another chance. At least think about it. I love you,"

*YAAAY!! I finally did a preference. I'm sorry for the long wait, I'm also sorry if the voicemails don't sound like any of the characters, but I hope you enjoyed it. Also I may do a about me update or a face reveal or maybe both as way of saying thank for all the reads and votes. Please comment what you think. You want an about me comment a question and I'll try me best to answer in the update. Thanks again for all the reads and votes.*