When you/he turns into a baby (Laxus)

You were at the guild sitting with Levy going through spell books one morning.

"Hey (Y/N), Look at this one, you can use this spell to make Laxus open up to you more," Levy said showing you the spell. You looked at debating to use it. You have noticed that Laxus has been isolating himself from you lately. You looked at the spell then to Laxus who was just chilling on the second floor and then back at the spell contemplating if you should use it. You took the book from Levy and went up to Laxus.

"Hey Laxus, can I try something?" You asked as you approached him. Laxus looked at you and gave a small nod. You opened the book to the spell and started reading the spell. Once you were done a cloud of smoke surrounding Laxus. Once the smoke cleared, in the chair was a Baby Laxus looking like he was about to cry. You quickly, but Carefully, picked up Laxus and tried to calm him down, which worked and he fell asleep.

"What did I do wrong?" You asked out loud to know one in particular as you looked at the spell. "Whoops, I forgot a word, but luckily it will wear off tomorrow," You closed the book and walked out of the guild to your apartment with Laxus peacefully sleeping in your arms.

*Hello guys,  I hope you had a good holiday and a good New year. I'm happy that I had snow day today, but since my school doesn't have built in snow days, they are most likely take a day away from my spring break. So I'm a little upset about that, but I hope you enjoyed this preference.*